“Rip Off” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 15 Shopping in George Town
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Rip Off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

The whole company is a rip-off. Two rings were purchased from this retailer and both of them were fakes. It is incredibly difficult to get your money back and when you check them out with the BBB you would not believe the number of complaints about this company. American Express has been absolutely no help so I will NEVER use this card again. Whatever you do, do NOT go inside a Diamonds International establishment!!

Visited September 2012

Pinehurst, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“A Diamond in a Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Of all the beautiful places in the Caribbean, for the shoppers none quite compare with Grand Cayman! It is truly a gem. Snuggled in the midst of this awesome shoppers mecca are several Diamond International shops with various specialties. Each are staffed with the friendliest, most knowledgeable jewelry personnel we have ever met. Their diamonds are simply the best. My wonderful husband stole my heart again with my new Crown of Light. With 90 facets of light, this cut is truly unbelievable. If you want to find the true diamond in a gem, here it is!

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent customer service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I were on vacation in the Cayman Islands, when we decided to walk into a store to see what they had. To our surprise they had an item (watch) I have had my eye on for years. The prices were reasonable, so we inquired. This was the start to a wonderful experience with Diamonds International. They are courteous and professional. They treated us very well and made the buying experience amazing. Thank you!

Visited November 2012
Hallsville
6 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Shopping Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We shopped at Diamonds International in Grand Cayman in late October. This was my first time to go to DI. Friends with us had purchased there before. We had a great time. The sales lady was pleasant, as were the managers that we negotiate prices with. Our husbands had comfortable chairs while waiting, along with complimentary drinks. The sales lady listened to what I wanted and didn't try to show me anything else. I felt that she took her time and did not rush the process. That was nice considering how many were shopping in the store at that time. She helped me create the perfect anniversary ring, a crown of light diamond. The ring was ready at the time promised and is fabulous!! The two other ladies in our party made purchases as well and we all could not be happier.

Visited October 2012
Sacramento, California, United States
“Best Diamond Retailer EVER...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was in Alaska 5 years ago and purchased my first pair of diamond earrings from a Diamonds International store. Since I'm allergic to most metals, the salesperson was careful to get me the best quality gold. I have worn them almost every day since then. I then proceeded to purchase a tanzanite pendant and matching earrings - they are a showpiece! Whenever I wear them, I get compliments on their size, color and clarity.

Recently, I was in Grand Cayman and bought a paid of Blue Diamond earrings...very rare. The posts though, didn't wrk for me and I called DI when I got back home. Within days I had new earring posts WITH my new blue diamonds. Easy to deal with, simple instructions. I'm a DI customer for life!!

Visited June 2012