“Bad service” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

So my friend and I came in this Monday for lunch after shopping. We sat at the bar and ordered. Bartender was really nice gave us tips on the island( Morgans harbour and Deckers was wonderful). We moved out side for the view and I can't believe the waitress was SO rude and could give less of a crap about her job and us. They reviews are right. Amazing food, drinks and view but they need to get some staff that cares. Extremely disappointed !

Visited April 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“The bar you keep coming back to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on the island for 10 days and would end up here almost every night. The food is great (Parmesan fries, Conch fritters, Mac and Cheese) and service is awesome. Everyone is extremely friendly from the bar to the waiters to the back staff. The bartenders (Brianna and Steve) kept us coming back every day with great drinks and friendly conversations. Will most defiantly be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Really good food and warm welcome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We came to Karoo last year and had an amazing time, the food and service was great, we felt right at home. We were so glad that our second visit was just as good! I can't remember the name of our waitress but she was French I think.... So efficient and happy to please even tho she was clearly very busy on that night. Great location great atmosphere, we will come again for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
George Town, Grand Cayman
“Decent food, terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I live in the Cayman Islands and really enjoy Camana Bay and what it has to offer. We've been to every restaurant in the complex and have to say that Karoo is my least favorite. While the place has decent food (a bit overpriced for the quality), it's the service that makes us bypass the place every time. We have been there on several occasions and at no point can I say, WOW the service was awesome. Every time we've gone, we wait about 10-15 minutes (on an average busy day) before we get to place a drink order. We were there about a month ago for a date night, sat there for about 20 minutes before the waitress came for our drink order. That night it wasn't really busy, maybe half the place was full. We were going to leave and then thought ok one drink. I told her we've been waiting for 20 minutes and she questioned me by saying that she walked by our table about 15 minutes ago and there was no one here. I said no we've been here for 20 minutes I noticed the time we sat down. We had our one drink and then asked for the check. She brought it to us, placed on the table and walked away. Not even a sorry about the wait or anything. Just this past weekend we went again and they were busy outside so we got a table inside and 3 servers walked by us and no one asked if we had been taken care of yet. We were there about 10 minutes and decided to leave, this time without staying for the one drink. One of the managers noticed we were leaving and asked if everything was ok and we said no, that we've been there for 10 minutes and no one has taken care of us. So while the place looks hip, fun and modern, the food eh a 5.5/10, don't waste your time and money here. Go to Michael's or Ortanique where we've always gotten fantastic service and excellent food. Hope this helps. Enjoy!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London
“Good food and helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food i had here was good, some of it excellent. Service was helpful but not annoying. The view and setting is great. Recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere