“Stingray City and Dolphin Cove” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 58 activities in George Town
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Stingray City Quest provides you with a comprehensive and practical Grand Cayman tour and excursion guide for your Caribbean Island vacation. Stingray City Quest is proud to be associated with independent Grand Cayman companies, and provide valuable advice on deal opportunities for your desired island tour adventure. We offer exceptional value for money for large and small groups, families, and individual holiday makers.
Spokane, Washington
“Stingray City and Dolphin Cove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I booked my tour through stingray city quest independent of the cruise line and got a great rate. We just got back from a 6-night cruise on the Disney Magic and they coordinated with dolphin cove to pick us up from the pier. The price is unbeatable at $20pp for stingray city. Included photos and drinks. 6 of us upgraded to the dolphin encounter which was quite fun as well. I think this experience is unforgettable and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Cayman Islands.

Visited January 2013

Beatrice, Nebraska
“Stingray City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We booked this excursion through our cruise line which was handled by MarineLand Tours. Our excursion to Stingray City in Grand Cayman was excellent because of MarineLand Tours.
We were easily able to access the stingrays as excursion boat had steps leading to/from water.
People of any age would be able to navigate on this excursion. The guides were extremely informative regarding the stingrays and made us feel comfortable in swimming/handling them. They were also able to give us more information regarding the waters, sealife and how Stingray City originated. The guides were also very helpful in taking pictures for people so that no one was left out of a group picture. This was my second visit here and my friends first. We were all thrilled with the experience from start to finish!!!

Visited November 2012
edmond, ok
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband and I went on a cruise and took the stingray city quest tour! It was so much fun! The tour guides were very friendly and helpful. It was amazing to see, touch, and feed the stingrays! I felt like this was the highlight of our trip!

Visited January 2012
Grand Cayman
“Visitors...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I live and work in the Cayman Islands, recently I had family visiting and I really wanted them to have a once in a lifetime experience to sting ray city. I sent them on the Sting Ray City Quest tour and they were so pleased with their experience they thought they got a real VIP tour. Made me so proud of my little island!! Thanks guys!

Visited July 2012
New York
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Stingray City Quest was a joy to work with! From the first email they responded promptly and worked hard to meet our needs! They did not have exactly what we wanted in a tour so they created one for us! Now THAT is what I call customer service!!!

Visited April 2012