“Time of our lives” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 69 Activities in George Town
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Daily Island Tour ~ Tour Grand Cayman with the wind in your face on one of our Custom Harley Davidson softail motorcycles. 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Includes lunch and stops for sightseeing. The Afternoon Get Away ~ The “Let’s Go East!!” ride heads straight out to the East End and North Side of the island. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Free Customer pick-up along 7 Mile Beach!
Cleveland,Ohio
“Time of our lives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

First of all I'd like to start off by saying, when you think of taking a tour involving vehicles, you expect to be driving or in this case riding something that has been abused and is not in the greatest condition. That was the furthest from the truth in this case. The bikes were amazing and and well taken care of. I wake up everyday and look forward to riding, so when I thought of being on vacation without my bike, I was a little upset. Keith was an amazing tour guide, full of knowledge and personality. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, this was by far the best tour I have ever been on while on vacations over the past 10 years. My fiancé is not a huge bike person, but to my surprise we both agreed that this was the highlight of our trip to Grand Cayman. I would recommend this to anyone that loves to ride, you will not be disappointed. Again we would like to give a special thanks to Keith at Cayman Customs for an amazing experience.

Scott and Jeanne from Cleveland Ohio

Saint Albans, Vermont, United States
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This by far was the best part of our trip! The bikes were beautiful, the island was beautiful. Our tour guide knew every awesome part of the island. Well worth the time and money. We will certainly be returning in the near future! "RIDE ON"

Frederick, Maryland, United States
“First trip to the Cayman Islands and Bill & I rented a Harley to get the lay of the land! It was a winner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Keith is great, and we really enjoyed our trip. He makes it easy and is a 25 year native of the Cayman's. Really relaxing and a fun adventure!

Coplay, Pennsylvania
“There is no other way to see the island best time ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We took our first cruise. And one of the stops was to grand cayman. So I happened to be reading the reviews on this site for cayman custom cycle tours. And I thought wow this is right up my husband and our alley. Well let me just start by saying thank you so much to kieth! Our ship came in 1 hr early because we were on ship time , so kieth met us early at the Hard Rock Cafe . And our tour started from there we picked blue it is custom softtail and it was the most awsome experience to see the island on a custom harley! He took us to a lot of great spots and got some really cool pictures. And we had the best lunch ever he just took us to this little hole in the wall but it was soooo good! We will definitely be returning to the Cayman Islands as soon as we can! This time we want to spend a week on the island.i didn't want to tell you all the places kieth took us wanted to leave it a surprise you gotta take this tour if you love ride you will not be disapointed!

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Harley Davidson tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

great island tour of Grand Cayman.We took the 4 hour tour with Keith & enjoyed it very much. Did tour towards the end of our vacation,but would recommend doing it at the beginning of your vacation so you can get the feel of the island layout. Harleys were in pretty good condition and clean, but rental shop needs more variety of bikes. Like everything else in Grand Cayman it was a little pricey but I'm used to renting in states where $100 will get you 24 hour rental. Also, lunch was included in price at a really good island style fish shack, so overall it was a great deal and would definitely do it again. Thanks to Keith & Bill for a good time ! Mike& Erin

Visited April 2013