“Harley Davidson tour” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Daily Island Tour ~ Tour Grand Cayman with the wind in your face on one of our Custom Harley Davidson softail motorcycles. 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Includes lunch and stops for sightseeing. The Afternoon Get Away ~ The “Let’s Go East!!” ride heads straight out to the East End and North Side of the island. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Free Customer pick-up along 7 Mile Beach!
New York City, New York
“Harley Davidson tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

great island tour of Grand Cayman.We took the 4 hour tour with Keith & enjoyed it very much. Did tour towards the end of our vacation,but would recommend doing it at the beginning of your vacation so you can get the feel of the island layout. Harleys were in pretty good condition and clean, but rental shop needs more variety of bikes. Like everything else in Grand Cayman it was a little pricey but I'm used to renting in states where $100 will get you 24 hour rental. Also, lunch was included in price at a really good island style fish shack, so overall it was a great deal and would definitely do it again. Thanks to Keith & Bill for a good time ! Mike& Erin

Visited April 2013

Port Hawkesbury, Canada
“Fantastic open road tour of Grand Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

What a wonderful way to tour the entire island of Grand Cayman!
Keith greeted us in a friendly manner and made us feel welcome on our hotel pickup. At the shop he outlined our route and stops we would make during the ride then it was on to the bikes, a collection of beautiful customized Harleys. Along the route, Keith showed us the locations of many tourist highlights and stopped at some choice locations including a lunch stop with a particularly authentic flair. Keith had a very relaxed way about him and we never felt rushed, yet the hours flew by like minutes. The whole vacation is finished but the Harley tour memories will last forever. Definitely the highlight of the entire vacation.
We were a little intimidated anticipating the idea of driving on the left side of the road but once again Keith was very reassuring and briefed us well before departure. Not a problem!
An opportunity not to be missed.

Visited March 2013
“Great Experience; worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great ride even though guided. The staff was friendly and easy to work with. They picked us up at our hotel (on time) and carried us back. The paperwork is boilerplate stuff with no surprises and no onerous things. The bikes are in good condition and ride well. The paint jobs are very nice and the pipes are loud enough to let traffic know you are there. Well worth the money; I will do it again my next trip to the island.

Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Grand Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I finished my tour of Grand Cayman today on a Harley, and it was great. Keith gave the tour and took time to show me the local attractions. I never felt rushed. The bike I rode was awesome and well taken care off. Keith explained everything about the route so you are not surprised about a particular turn or street. The restaurant where we had lunch was great and the food well priced (it is included in the tour price). The price for the tour is very reasonable.

Visited February 2013
Waterloo, Sc
“If you ride dont miss this chance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I cant say enough about these guys. What a pleasant surprise. Im a little weird about setting up reservations sight unseen but within the first five minutes of meeting Keith and his crew I knew it was all good. He picked me up at the port (on time) and took me to the shop for paperwork and to get the bike. The tour was from 10 am to 2 pm. Made numerous stops long enough for some pics and look arounds. The bike was fantastic, the ride was a blast, the Cayman Custom staff the best. Stop for a little lunch than back on the road for more riding. What a welcome break from the shuffling herd on the cruise ship. Thanks again to Keith and his bunch for the best 265 bucks I spent on my whole vacation. Well done my brutha.

Visited February 2013