“By far, the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 58 activities in George Town
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Divers Down has been operating in Grand Cayman since 1996 and we are proud to offer a personalized service with a maximum of 8 divers per guide. We are a full service dive company providing shore and boat diving for certified divers along with certification courses and continuing education from our PADI 5 Star IDC training division - Cayman Diving College.
“By far, the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic dive experience with Divers Down!
We plan on a return dive trip to Grand Cayman, and would never consider another dive operation.
Totally professional, courteous, helpful, informed, and just plain fun.
You guys rock!
Bill & Laura

Visited September 2013

Lynbrook, New York
“Outstanding Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Divers Down. Deciding to scuba was a huge personal challenge for me because I had never even been in the open water like that before.

Marcos, the instructor, was great. He was skillful and patient. I never felt nervous or silly.

Truthfully, I did not complete the open water course but that was because I chose not to, being that it was the first time I ever did anything like that. I had never even snorkeled.

I did snorkel on this trip however. And I would do both scuba and snorkeling again.

When I am ready, which I am sure will be in the near future, I will contact Divers Down and finish my experience with them.

Iredell, Texas, United States
“Fantasic Voyage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I went diving two days running with Divers Down. The first day was on the USS Kittiwake and the next day I did a two tank dive on the Wall. Awesome crew - Marcos and Bob. Interns were very attentive and friendly. Marcos made sure we saw the most we could in the short amount of time we were diving. The crew were very laid back never rushing the divers. Helper at all times. Would definitely would dive with this crew again.

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Nice people to do business with”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Took a few 2-tank boat dives with Divers Down. They were right on time with the hotel pick ups. They let us keep our rental gear so we could do some afternoon shore dives, They have good equipment, a nice boat that they don't over-crowd, and good people running the dives. We went to some very nice sites. for those that were more experienced they allowed dive buddies to explore on their own and were very cautious about watching over the independents and tracking their whereabouts. They were also one of the cheaper outfits in town. I am very particular about posting Excellent rated reviews so don't let the 4 stars turn you away. You have to really wow me to get 5 stars.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
“Best Diving Experience We've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

The people were awesome, especially Bob, Marcos, Elsa, and Jessica. We did 3 - 2 tank dives, and the Kittiwake. Amazing people. Took us to the best places. Always felt taken care of. They picked us up from our resort on time every day and drove us back. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
We will definitely be back to Grand Cayman and will definitely be diving with them again.
We posted videos of our dives on YouTube. Just search for khenakara to see them to give you an idea.

Can't wait to get back!!!