“super fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 19 Attractions in George Town
Type: Water Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Wowballs®, home of amazing aquatic entertainment!-The Wowball® is a fun and unique experience that allows people of all ages to safely run, fall, walk & roll on the surface of the water. All while inside of their very own transparent bubble which allows them to clearly view everything underwater & around them. Once inside an inflated ball the user is carefully guided into the water. The ball is attached to a rope at all times to allow the operator full control.WowBalls® are a blast for both young and old alike. They are the latest craze around the world in water sport activity and it is great entertainment for everyone.
Useful Information: Meal Plans Available, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
“super fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

A fun experience, great entertainment for children and adults. I loved!!

Visited April 2012

Cayman Islands
27 attraction reviews
“Excellent Fun for X-treme Enthusiasts who are looking for A-1 THRILLS!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I enjoyed the feeling of walking and running on water
The experience was thrilling, exhilarating and unbelievable
Felt like a teenager again
This is a MUST DO especially for all young and young at heart persons
Simply INCREDIBLE!

Italy
15 attraction reviews
“weird but looks like fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

Walking in an enclosed plastic ball on water....LOL a must try at least once LOL

Visited November 2011
NYC
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

This is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. On one of the days during our stay, we went to seven mile beach, and we saw this. I tried it out, and it was amazing. I would recommend this to anyone! I had so much fun just jumping around and while you are in the ball, even the falling is fun!

Visited March 2011
Brenham, Texas
“very unique fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

Walking on water was challenging and fun. It was the combination of walking, rolling and bouncing on the water while sealed inside a huge ball. I also saw some cool fish looking through the transparent bottom while in the ball. I enjoyed myself and got some great exercise too. My small nephew enjoyed it even more than me when he rode in the ball. I took some hilarious photos and have have another new accomplishment...I walked on water.

Visited February 2011