“Excellent Fun for X-treme Enthusiasts who are looking for A-1 THRILLS!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wowballs Caribbean

Ranked #16 of 19 attractions in George Town
Type: Water Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Wowballs®, home of amazing aquatic entertainment!-The Wowball® is a fun and unique experience that allows people of all ages to safely run, fall, walk & roll on the surface of the water. All while inside of their very own transparent bubble which allows them to clearly view everything underwater & around them. Once inside an inflated ball the user is carefully guided into the water. The ball is attached to a rope at all times to allow the operator full control.WowBalls® are a blast for both young and old alike. They are the latest craze around the world in water sport activity and it is great entertainment for everyone.
Cayman Islands
25 attraction reviews
“Excellent Fun for X-treme Enthusiasts who are looking for A-1 THRILLS!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I enjoyed the feeling of walking and running on water
The experience was thrilling, exhilarating and unbelievable
Felt like a teenager again
This is a MUST DO especially for all young and young at heart persons
Simply INCREDIBLE!

Italy
13 attraction reviews
“weird but looks like fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

Walking in an enclosed plastic ball on water....LOL a must try at least once LOL

Visited November 2011
Fort Collins, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
“WOWBalls fun, but needs to move location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

I read about WOWBalls, and knew I wanted to try them. Tough to stand upright, but lots of fun. Very nice employees.
However, they are located on the beach next to Calico Jacks, and maybe we were unlucky, but there was a large family group that were drunk and obnoxious there. Just myself and 2 teen daughters, and 5 big guys in speedos decided they were going to use our table, and sat all around us. (Their group was there before us, using 5 tables for perhaps 30 people) One guy in a skimpy suit leaned back and rested himself against me. I know a little Portugese, and they were not talking nicely. I tried to get the waitress's attention for help, but it was so crowded she could not get to our table. We just gave up, and left. I felt helpless against them, but I think that is what they wanted. First time I have ever felt unsafe in Grand Cayman, and I have been there many times.

Visited June 2011
NYC
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

This is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. On one of the days during our stay, we went to seven mile beach, and we saw this. I tried it out, and it was amazing. I would recommend this to anyone! I had so much fun just jumping around and while you are in the ball, even the falling is fun!

Visited March 2011
Brenham, Texas
“very unique fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

Walking on water was challenging and fun. It was the combination of walking, rolling and bouncing on the water while sealed inside a huge ball. I also saw some cool fish looking through the transparent bottom while in the ball. I enjoyed myself and got some great exercise too. My small nephew enjoyed it even more than me when he rode in the ball. I took some hilarious photos and have have another new accomplishment...I walked on water.

Visited February 2011