“The Best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 19 Attractions in George Town
Type: Water Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Wowballs®, home of amazing aquatic entertainment!-The Wowball® is a fun and unique experience that allows people of all ages to safely run, fall, walk & roll on the surface of the water. All while inside of their very own transparent bubble which allows them to clearly view everything underwater & around them. Once inside an inflated ball the user is carefully guided into the water. The ball is attached to a rope at all times to allow the operator full control.WowBalls® are a blast for both young and old alike. They are the latest craze around the world in water sport activity and it is great entertainment for everyone.
Useful Information: Meal Plans Available, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
NYC
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

This is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. On one of the days during our stay, we went to seven mile beach, and we saw this. I tried it out, and it was amazing. I would recommend this to anyone! I had so much fun just jumping around and while you are in the ball, even the falling is fun!

Visited March 2011

Brenham, Texas
“very unique fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

Walking on water was challenging and fun. It was the combination of walking, rolling and bouncing on the water while sealed inside a huge ball. I also saw some cool fish looking through the transparent bottom while in the ball. I enjoyed myself and got some great exercise too. My small nephew enjoyed it even more than me when he rode in the ball. I took some hilarious photos and have have another new accomplishment...I walked on water.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“WOW Balls are Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

What a great time, trying to walk on water was quite the trip. I laughed so much just trying to stand up I kept falling down. Which was okay too because lying in the ball looking under the sea was a beautiful site.

This was really such a good thing for me as I am not much of a swimmer but was able to go out and feel the waves, have fun in the water and be part of the family fun.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Walk on Water was incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

This was so much fun! Walking on water in the Caribbean Sea on the Cayman Islands was such a great experience. I can't wait to do it again when I'm back in Cayman. It's such an exhilarating and exciting thing to do. The kids loved it too!!