“Best dive in years!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 60 Activities in George Town
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: At Happy Fish Divers we sail under the twin flags of safety and service. We believe every diver is looking for both, above and below the water! We do individualized courses, often one on one, and have a maximum of 6 divers on our fully-equipped dive boat.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Frisco, Texas
“Best dive in years!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

We dove 5 days, 2 tanks a day. They really listened to what we wanted out of the dive and they delivered! The ship wreck was very cool. Just beware of shaggy and his selection of "Dive suits"..
Just kidding.. Shaggy was great, but not kidding about the dive wear

Visited May 2014

Grand Cayman
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

I will start off by saying that I was a bit apprehensive to start diving. However, I must say, that Scott was the best instructor in having the ability to make me feel very comfortable in a safe environment. It was nice to know that I never felt rushed in any of our lessons and THAT made for a much better experience! Thanks Scott!!
Donna P.

Visited October 2014
5 attraction reviews
“Open Water Refresher and Discover Scuba”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I needed a quick refresher after a 12 year diving hiatus (children happened). Our 11 year old son also wanted to try Discover Scuba since he has enjoyed snorkeling over the last 4 to 5 years. While at Turtle reef, we ran into snorkeling acquaintances who had just returned from a dive with Todd. They highly praised him and his skills as a dive instructor. On a last minute whim, we called to see if we could scheduled the three of us (daughter opted out) with Todd. Everything was setup and we met Todd a couple of days later at Turtle reef. Todd was a great instructor, put my son at ease right away while he explained the skills that he would be tested on, the environment at the reef, the equipment to be used, and the subsequent dive. Todd had all the equipment ready for us, and swapped out the tank for my son when he saw it was too tall/heavy for him. Once in the water, after donning the gear and practicing the skills on dry land, walking to the stairs, and down into the water, Todd did our skills tests and then off on the dive we went. The dive was great! Todd stayed at or above 40 feet with my son while my husband and I dove a little deeper. We saw many beautiful sea creatures including stingrays, parrot fish, angel fish, a large group of tarpons hanging out under a ledge, and even a very small baby stingray at the end of our dive. Todd was extremely attentive during the whole 2+ hours. He has a great, relaxed and funny personality (beware the bungee trick) that really made our son's first SCUBA experience easy and wonderful. As a matter of fact, our son now wants to get certified and come back to GCI so he can do the checkout dives with Todd. Overall, a really super experience and great location at Turtle reef to start diving from or continue exploring as experienced divers. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
“Happy Fish makes Happy Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

What an experience! The customer service you would expect, the individual attention you deserve while your on vacation and an experience that changed our lives. We are hooked! My wife and I had never dove in our life. Our instructor, Asin, was pleasant patient and very knowledgeable. After our one on one class, we headed out from the cove and dove out to Turtle Reef. Turtle reef is one of the best shore dive sites in the Caymans reported. Asin was very vigilant, ensured we were okay and also was able to show us the magnificent sea creatures we would of just passed on by. The owner, Scott, sure loves his job, his company and has the right employees. I would recommend over and over to any one. Price was perfect and a huge savings compared to the Resorts. We ended up going back the next day! Best of luck and happy Diving!

Visited July 2014
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I loved the organization, the boat, the professionalism of the whole staff, the dive sites, the equipment is in great conditions, etc. Go dive with them!!

Visited November 2013