“Can't get better than this!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 57 activities in George Town
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: At Happy Fish Divers we sail under the twin flags of safety and service. We believe every diver is looking for both, above and below the water! We do individualized courses, often one on one, and have a maximum of 6 divers on our fully-equipped dive boat.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
San Diego, California
“Can't get better than this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our experience with Happy Fish was absolutely wonderful.
We are not very experienced, and lazy divers. Scott was always very quick in responding to my emails. I loved that he recommended shore dives instead of the boat dives (I was very concerned with the guide to diver ratio... since I didn't want to get left behind in the open water...). We did 2 dives with Todd this past week. It was just Todd and us. He really looked after us and showed us a very good time. Todd was AMAZING - very professional, friendly, funny, and cool. It was simply easy and fun!!!!!!!
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HAPPY FISH DIVERS. WE LOVED THEM.

Visited August 2013

Kildeer, Illinois
“Night Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We booked a night dive less than 24 hour sin advance whilst on vacation in Grand Caymans, and Happy Fish provided us with an excellent guide to make the experience very memorable. Would hihgly recommed using them on a night dive. We were referred to them from Indigo Divers (an excellent option for boat dives), and we very satisfied.

Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I just spent 3 days diving in Grand Cayman July 26-28th and are really glad we chose to go with HFD! We did (2) 2-tank boat dives, a night dive, and 2 shore dives with them and they were awesome. For our boat dives we were with Shaggy and Esin, and they were very helpful and professional, even working with us to see what WE wanted to see...doing 2 wall dives, and the KittyWake wreck dive as well as another reef dive.

On the shore dives we were with Esin and we did Eden Rock and Devil's Grotto...oh my gosh, the dive at Devil's Grotto was the most amazing dive as we were lucky enough to be there when there were schools of thousands of Silver sides that were ALL around us during our swim-throughs, which of course attracted lots of large Tarpin and many other colorful fish too. Esin had briefed us beforehand on what to expect and it was better than she said! The silversides were so thick at times that you couldn't see more than 3-5 feet, yet they moved as one and parted when either a diver or other fish came through...It was magical and we got it all on video too!

For our night dive we had their newest addition to the staff, Todd from South Africa. He was VERY helpful and fun to be with, and we scheduled him for a second night, but when my girlfriend injured her toe as we were getting ready for our 2nd night dive and had to cancel, he was professional, helpful, and very gracious.

All in all, regardless of your experience level, I can't recommend HFD enough. If you choose to dive with them you won't be disappointed, and when we go back we'll definitely book with them again!!

Visited July 2013
“Ask for Keirstien”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Want a great instructor, ask for Keirstien. What a great professional and very personable! We have been diving for many years and live part time in Cayman. Overall, Happy Fish is our preferred dive operator in Cayman if we want to go on boat dives. The are respectable, honest and a pleasant bunch of professionals.

Visited April 2013
George Town, null, Cayman Islands
4 attraction reviews
“Fun and professional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I did my open water certification with Happy Fish Divers and I also did a 2 tank boat dive with them to Kittiwake. They are extremely professional which helps to put novice divers like myself at ease and you are sure to have good fun on the boat and under the water!

Visited August 2012