“Even better second time around” 5 of 5 stars

Happy Fish Divers
975 Northwest Point Road, George Town, Grand Cayman
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: At Happy Fish Divers we sail under the twin flags of safety and service. We believe every diver is looking for both, above and below the water! We do individualized courses, often one on one, and have a maximum of 6 divers on our fully-equipped dive boat.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Huntington, West Virginia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Even better second time around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We dove with Happy fish in march 2012 as a discovery course and loved it. This time we returned as certified divers and found the experience even better. Kirsten was very easy to work with. She answered my numerous emails very quickly and was very helpful in planning our dive. We did the Kittiwake wreck dive and loved it. Amazing dive and would highly recommend even for novice like us. The boat was very comfortable and the dive team was the most helpful we have seen. I would highly recommend again for anyone coming to islands. We came both times as a part of a cruise and Kirsten was mindful of tender times and pick and drop off were seamless. Could not have been any easier. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful experience.

Visited May 2013

Pompano Beach, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Operator”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

After several years of diving, my husband and I decided that it was time to do our first night dive with Esin at Happy Fish. Esin is an amazing DM. I was a little reluctant going into the unknown but with Esin's patience and dive brief, I felt confident with her leading the way. The dive was incredible.

The rest of our week in Cayman, we had the pleasure of diving with Happy Fish both in the morning and afternoon. The service was top-notch. All of the DMs are awesome! They are a small, professional operation whom I highly recommend for beginners and pros alike.

After diving with Esin, we knew that she was the DM who would be training us for our AOW. Esin is extremely patient, understanding and very professional. I have already scheduled our AOW and have had the pleasure of working with Kirstin coordinating the dives. Kirstin was been wonderful in answering all of my questions and responds very quickly. I can't wait to dive with Happy Fish in the near future :)

Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great time for first time divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had dived once before many years ago, my teenage son had never dived before. This was an excellent first time dive school. They started out slowly and worked with us patiently. I had several problems and they were always patient and worked to make sure I could correct the issues myself. They took us to 2 different locations that were amazing! We had a terrific time and my son can't wait to do this again.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Small team, personal service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

During my recent stay on Grand Cayman I went diving with two different shops. Happy Fish is definitely a company I would recommend to anyone. Their team is small, and the service they provide is very personal. They take max 6 people on the boat (we had 5 plus the DM), and do everything for you – set up and break down, check equipment, and encourage you to just relax and enjoy the experience. Paul (aka “Shaggy”) is a very cool guy, and a great DM. He takes time both on board and underwater to explain things, and he has an underwater board where he writes for you the names of the creatures he spots. I dove with my relative who just got certified, and he liked Shaggy a lot, telling me that Paul instantly put him at ease.
Kirstin is very attentive, she promptly responds to e-mails and phone calls, and she even brought fruit for us on board to snack on during the surface interval. Overall it was a 5-star experience, and I was very happy with my choice.

Londonderry, NH
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“If you want to learn to dive or just dive- chose Happy Fish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

yes, all the reviews are genuine. It was a fantastic time for us this week. First my daughter Emma took two half days to finish up her PADI cert. Her instructor was Esin. My daughter is very anxious and I was worried...I joined them the first day because I didn't know anyone and wanted to be safe....As a former ski instructor myself, I'm pretty critical of instructors...I was absolutely blown away by Esin- Her professionalism, knowledge and skill in working with kids was the best I've ever seen. Emma loved the experience. I can't recommend her and Happy Fish more. Also, not to forget Kirsten- She and I had many email exchanges to set it all up including my own dives. WOW- incredibly responsive, informative and accurate. Lastly, Shaggy, my dive master- great guy, complete pre-dive briefings- best part of Happy Fish is MAX 6 people on the boat! If you have kids or want a small group experience, don't look any further!!

1 Thank Andy603