“Diving with the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 58 activities in George Town
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: DON FOSTER'S DIVE CAYMAN is a full-service dive operation in the Cayman Islands. Established on Grand Cayman since 1982 and located on the waterfront 3/10 mile south of George Town, Don Foster’s is fronted by Casuarina Point Reef, where you will find excellent shore diving and snorkeling. We have a large dive shop offering dive and snorkel gear rental, t-shirts, souvenirs, drinks and snacks. Our boat diving package rates are the lowest on the island and we will work with you to make your diving experience memorable, whether you want to dive a lot (check out 20-tank special) or a little. Don Foster’s Dive is the place to go for experience, excellent customer service and a great dive experience.
“Diving with the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

This is my 4th dive trip to the Caymans. I have found the staff and the Divemasters to be very helpful. I always appreciate the extra detail to safety! I know I am always going out (and most importantly coming back) with the best Divemasters on the Island! Special thanks to Mathew who instructed me in the PADI Deep Diver course. I look forward to coming back and diving again soon.

Mark from Arizona

Visited September 2013
DonFostersDive, Front Office Manager at Don Foster's Dive Cayman, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thanks for your kind words. WE look forward to your next visit.

long island
“Really fun dive! BEST instructor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

At the last minute, our cruise line managed to get us a beginnners dive at Don Fosters. My husband and I were hoping for a really good dive on our last day in the Caribbean and bingo, we got it. Ashley, our instructor, was just great--thorough but totally fun and friendly. It was just the three of us and it was a great experience. The company has a great set up not far from the pier. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
Thanks for your great review. I will pass your comments on to Ashley. Come back and see us again!
Ottawa, Canada
“Great week diving with the entire team at Don Fosters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We just returned home from an excellent vacation at Don Fosters. Our group 9 dove two boats dives plus the Kittiwake and Sting Ray City with Don Fosters as well as several shore dives. We went to a different site for every dive and found the service friendly, knowledgable and entertaining. We did try a couple of other shops for single dives here and there, but they just didn't compare.

We will definitely dive with Don Fosters again WHEN we return to Grand Cayman.

Visited September 2013
Thanks so much for your kind review. We've always known we have the best service in Cayman and thanks to wonderful people like you, we hope more people will get to know that too.
Tampa, Florida
“2 Days of Great Diving with Don Foster's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I dove with Don Foster's two days in a row during a long weekend stay in the Grand Cayman's and we found the staff very friendly, helpful, efficient and safe. They asked where people had dived before so they could pick a new spot that would please everyone on the boat. We saw some of the most beautiful coral and fish we've ever seen on our dives! We definitely will dive again with Don Foster's the next time we are in the Caymans!

Visited September 2013
We're so glad you enjoyed yourself. We pride ourselves on our great staff and we sure hope you'll be back.
Fenton, Missouri
“Shoredive excusion from Carnilval cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I booked the two tank dive from carnival excursions, after asking Carnival if my Padi certification would be sufficient for the dive, I was told yes, once there I found that it was not. They were very cool with transferring me to the shore dive excursion and working with carnival to refunding the difference. Once there I was teamed up with Ryan, who got me all suited up and explained about the dive and asked me a lot of questions about previous experience. We had a great 50 minute dive and the my air consumption was great thanks to a few tips from Ryan. The dive was about 40-45 ft. around the coral reef which was beautiful. Saw lots of fish, coral and a huge sponge, octopus, and so much more. Ryan was a lot of fun and offered helpful information. Love it!

Visited August 2013