“Great tour” 5 of 5 stars

Visit Cayman Safari Adventures like an insider
$79*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Want to experience the REAL Cayman?! Come aboard our custom Land Rovers to experience a one-of-a-kind 4WD adventure to Cayman's outer districts. This is more than just a tour! A highly entertaining and exciting Safari will let you discover a different place through interactive multi-sensory experiences, learning genuine Caymanian culture and history of its unique place in the Caribbean. You will hear, see, feel and taste a different way of life as Cayman and Caymanians will captivate your mind and steal your heart. A must-do Adventure for all ages! ***Thank you for helping us win the "2014 Certificate of Excellence" award!
Port Angeles, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Visiting Cayman with my dad and two daughters,13 and 16 Year old girls. One of our adventures was a tour with Cayman Safari Adventures. I recommend this to anyone who wants to relax and see the island. Mike was our guide and he was very friendly and knowledgeable about the island and its history. This is a tour I would definitely recommend and when you go be sure to ask for Mike as your guide.

South Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing East End tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were recommended to this tour by a relative who went a few years ago so did not know what to expect. Our hotel, the Westin, doesn't list it anywhere but they should . . . We enjoyed every bit of it!
Mike was a wonderful guide whose knowledge of the island comes across with every thing you see. It was good to see the "other" parts of the island; away from the touristy 7 Mile Beach. Communication before the tour was very efficient; and the whole thing went very smoothly. Riding in back of the land rover was very breezy & comfortable even on a hot July day. The sights were enjoyable & Mike, along with his insights & stories, made even the Botanical Gardens into a very entertaining visit. Lunch in Vivine's backyard was delicious with a perfect setting.
As the tour ended, Mike went above & beyond to give us additional choices; we went to a local fruit stand for smoothies & to the rum cake factory. Recommend it 100% !!

Briarcliff Manor, New York
“amazing tours of Grand Cayman - Safari Adventures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Although I had been to the island numerous times in the past, this was my first Safari Adventure and I was absolutely thrilled by the knowledge of the guides and what they covered. The East end tour highlight was the botanical garden, where our guide knew details of all the plants and made the visit a real learning experience, despite my having been there in the past (not part of a tour). Lunch at a local restaurant was another wonderful experience and will be long remembered. The West Island tour highlight was the turtle farm, and again the guide gave us lots of information there. We did go to Hell, and happily mailed our post cards back to friends.
I would definately recommend these tours to folks traveling to Cayman for the first time, or to people returning for a subsequent visit. Thanks so much!!!! Lindahur

Visited June 2013
CaymanSafari, Owner at Cayman Safari Adventures, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Hi there and thank you for the fantastic review, we greatly appreciate it!
Reviews like this make it really worthwhile for us.

We are honored that you allowed us to share a piece of our country, our Home with you our guests...

This is what we love, and this is why we do it!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit :)
All the best!

David Bowerman
Cayman Safari Adventures Owner
“Excellent informative tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Mike does gave my wife and I a nice tour of the island and most importantly was very motivated to share his knowledge with us and made our day memorable.

Thanks,
Andrew & Chiayen

Concord, California, United States
“A wonderful way to experience the island in many different ways!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was my first trip to Grand Cayman and, because my grandfather was born here, I was excited to learn about my heritage and absorb as much of the island culture as possible while visiting for a week. I cannot think of a better way to have done this than through Cayman Safari Adventures! We did both the East and West tours and had two separate fun-filled days that I truly will never forget. Danny was our first guide and Mike our second. Both men were courteous, knowledgeable, helpful, and entertaining in their own ways. Both had vast knowledge of the island and were able to share interesting facts that we never would have learned about had we toured around on our own.
On the East Island tour, the botanical gardens were beautiful and we were able to take pictures with the rare blue iguana which was awesome! Danny's knowledge of the flora and fauna made it really fun and we got to smell and taste all sorts of exotic plants. We also got the chance to eat at Miss Vivine's overlooking the ocean, which provided a sensational visual and culinary experience (seriously, the best meal I have ever eaten!!). We also got to see a number of celebrity's beach abodes, which of course was a fun photo opp, and something we never would have known about just driving through the towns ourselves.
On the West Island Tour, Mike was very patient while we took our time at certain locations that were extra interesting for us (TURTLE FARM!!!!! Probably my favorite Cayman experience overall) and was also very knowledgeable about the many animals and plants we saw along the way. He even stopped to show us a rare jellyfish that lives in The Mangroves.
Both tours were incredibly interesting and entertaining, and I would definitely recommend them for any visitor who wants a multi-sensory look at parts of Grand Cayman that you would probably never find on your own!
Thank you, Cayman Safari Adventures, for teaching me much about a culture I am now very proud to call my own!

Visited June 2013