Stayed at Sunset House during a very quick dive trip sans kids. Great operation and helpful staff. Great unlimited shore diving for guests. The mermaid statue sunk off shore is a must see. Our dive and room package included airport transfers so we didn't need a car for such a short trip. Close enough to walk to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Stepping out of my room, feeling the sunshine on my face, catching that breath of fragrant tropical breeze, gazing into the alluring blue water... I’ve have found the beginning of why so many people love Sunset House, Grand Cayman's Hotel for Divers, by Divers." More profound words were never spoken! This family owned resort is more of a big guest house, than a hotel. Everything you have dreamed for a Caribbean Dive Vacation is here! From palm trees to an amazing house reef; from 5 custom dive boats, to a famous underwater photographer; from amazing Caribbean concoctions, to spicy Indian dishes; they all await you! And combined with warm Caymanian hospitality, you'll wonder why you waited so long to visit this West Indian oasis, or why you haven't come back sooner. Of course, the Caymans and Sunset House are a diver's paradise, with crystal-clear waters awaiting your arrival. Come to Sunset House today and experience now, what others have seen for over the last 50 years. An underwater photographer’s perfect dive. Shipwrecks, curious big eels, cuddly stingrays and a legendary mermaid await you just steps from your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sunset House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset House Hotel George Town
- Sunset Hotel George Town
- Sunset Resort George Town
- Sunset House Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands