You can not ask for a better place on the island. Sunset House truly lives up to their name and brand "for divers, by divers." Mybar is the best hangout on the island and Sunset Divers are by far the best dive operation. The food, the atmosphere and the diving are phenomenal. The dive staff are all wonderful, I can't even pick my favorite of the staff. Keith and Karin are WONDERFUL. Heading down to sunset house is like jumping into a big scuba family! The rooms have undergone numerous upgrades now that Karin are down there, and make sure you stop by and say hello to the Sunset House mascot, Murphy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I've have found the beginning of why so many people love Sunset House, Grand Cayman's Hotel for Divers, by Divers. "Stepping out of my room, feeling the sunshine on my face, catching that breath of fragrant tropical breeze, gazing into the alluring blue water..". More profound words were never spoken! This family owned resort is more of a big guest house, than a hotel. Everything you have dreamed for a Caribbean Dive Vacation is here! From palm trees to an amazing house reef; from 5 custom dive boats, to a famous underwater photographer; from amazing Caribbean concoctions, to spicy Indian dishes; they all await you! And combined with warm Caymanian hospitality, you'll wonder why you waited so long to visit this West Indian oasis, or why you haven't come back sooner. Of course, the Caymans and Sunset House are a diver's paradise, with crystal-clear waters awaiting your arrival. Come to Sunset House today and experience now, what others have seen for over the last 50 years. An underwater photographer's perfect dive. Shipwrecks, curious big eels, cuddly stingrays and a legendary mermaid await you just steps from your room! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sunset House Hotel George Town
- Sunset Hotel George Town
- Sunset Resort George Town
- Sunset House Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands