“Consistent excellence” 5 of 5 stars

+1 345 9451815
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
The Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 79 restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Consistent excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Brasserie has been one of the highlights of our Cayman visits for many years. We get the tasting menu with the wine pairings and have yet to be disappointed. We visited a couple other fine dining establishments on the island, but Brasserie we came to twice... Everything was fantastic.

• Visited June 2013

92% Recommend
“Beautiful place. Very good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The restaurant is set very far back behind a business area. We drove at night and it was very difficult to find. reservations are a good idea. The staff was very friendly. I ate the tuna tartar and bruchetta. My wife had the caprese salad and margarita pizza. I would have rather had the five course tasting menu, however, they will only serve it if the entire table orders it. I find that strange in that I could have it if I sat alone, but not if I sat with my wife!??! Happy 24th anniversary.
Everything we had tasted very good. They deserve the Trip Advisor rating. I almost forgot the chocolate peanut butter cake. Very good. A light chocolate cake topped with a peanut butter mousse and chocolate topping.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Cayman
“I can't say enough...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is one of the most authentic, fun and wonderful restaurants to visit while in Grand Cayman. The staff is welcoming and professional, their quest to provide locally caught fish and home grown in season vegetables make this dining experience quite special. Their bar is also fun to enjoy for happy hour but I guarantee you will want to stay for dinner!

Visited May 2013
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
“Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Dining at the Brasserie was a pleasure. The restaurant owns 2 fishing boats, so the fish can not be more fresh. Many of the vegetables are grown in the adjacent gardens. The overall preparation of the meals was excellent.The staff was friendly and efficient,

• Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
“Exceptional experience in Georgetown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and I are foodies and one of our objectives for our Grand Cayman trip was to dine at all of the best restaurants on the island. We started with Blue Cilantro, then Aqua, and then we found the Brasserie. It was the BEST dining experience we ever had on a vacation. The wait staff was exceptional and the food was incredible. Our waitress took care of us every night we were there. Even the chef came out to meet with us and showed us their on premise garden for the REAL "farm to table" approach. We ended up having dinner there for three nights (remainder of our stay on the island). Every night we had their five course chef's tasting menu with wine paring. Their sommelier was great at selecting the right wine for each dish. Every dish was exceptional. The Chef even prepared some off-menu dishes for us. My wife and wish we could transplant the restaurant to Austin Texas so we can have dinner there every night. If you like a gastronomic experience this is the place. I give it a 10 star..........

• Visited May 2013