“Wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Iowa
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My 7 year old daughter and I went on an early morning beach ride in December. They picked us up at our condo and dropped us off afterward, which was very much appreciated! We were the only ones on the ride at that time (8AM). The horses were very gentle, and my daughter, who had only ridden once before, had no trouble. It was the highlight of her trip! The guide was very friendly and found a conch shell on the beach for my daughter. We stopped halfway through the ride and the guide took photos of my daughter and I on our horses -- the photos turned out great and are wonderful memories. I booked the ride online but then had questions about the transportation -- they were very quick to respond by email and prompt at picking us up at our resort. All in all a great experience and I would pick Coral Stone Stables again if we are back in Grand Cayman in the future.

North Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Enjoyable Adventure!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was one activity that my 18 year old really wanted to do, so we made a reservation before getting to the island. CSS picked us up at the hotel when they said they would and drove us to the location - very remote. The guides were friendly, although there was a slight language barrier. I paid by credit card and the first couple times they swiped it on the portable machine, it didn't work. Their patience paid off and the third time it did...They got us onto the horses pretty quickly and adjusted the foot straps and we were off! We did the walk on the beach followed by a swim with the horses. It rained for 5 minutes before we got into the water, so it was actually kind of nice to already be soaked before the swim - and then the sun came out so we weren't cold. The guide offered to hide my camera under his saddle (which he removed before the swim) when it rained, which I thought was very considerate. All in all, it was very pleasant and enjoyable and we would recommend the experience for anyone who is not afraid of horses!

Lancaster, California
3 attraction reviews
“Trip Highlight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife was raised around horses and riding in the ocean was a fantasy she craved. The folks at Coral Stone were very accommodating when other outfits were reluctant to work with cruise passengers with tight schedules. They picked us up and returned us to the cruise terminal as promised. Their horses were gentle and well cared for. Noland helped with the photography. The experience (a private charter) was amazing and fulfilled our dreams!

Visited January 2013
Spotsylvania, Virginia, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Horseback riding on the beach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

It was a beautiful day, only 3 of us plus the tour guide. Very enjoyable! Horses were well behaved and easy to control. I would do it again!

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best ride in the Caribbean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I just had my second beach ride and swim with Coral Stones Stables this past December 2012. I also rode last December 2011. I would highly recomend this excursion. It is a must do. The beach is really nice and peaceful. The water is really clear. Nolan the owner of CS Stables and his staff work really hard to make sure you have a wonderfull ride. You can tell Nolan really loves this horses they are by far the most lovely horses I have ridden in the Islands. Nolan has worked really hard with them and anyone would be able to ride. My ride was not rushed and I was able to swim for quite along time. Nolan also took pictures for me. I would go back every time I visit Grand Caymen . I am a horse owner and this excursion is really good value for your money. It is the best beach ride with the nicest horses I have ever ridden on .