We love our Reef...another great stay. The staff was was always warm and helpful, a very nice new night manager was recently hired, and it's sad Shirley must leave from the cleaning staff. We will miss her!!! Please bring her back!!!! It was special to see her before she leaves next week.
No complaints to report. However, the T.V. service was rough this trip and the bed mattresses are getting worse. So painful after a 15 night stay, is there anyting you can do here???
Also, can the staff monitor the pool a little more frequently? We're not asking for lifeguards, but the jumping off the rocks is quite annoying. We have young children, so many kids jumping around makes it hazardous sometime...it's work enough to watch-out for flying objects...just something to consider.
See you soon!
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort
- The Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef is the only resort with All Beachfront Rooms, and Guarantees the lowest rate on beachfront rooms in Grand Cayman ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.