“People Deserve 5 stars” 4 of 5 stars

345 949-2892
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We have four beautiful locations island wide to serve you. Please visit our website for more information.
Purcellville, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
“People Deserve 5 stars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

Flora was absolutely wonderful! I had a hydrating facial and would sign up for another one at La Mer Spa in an instant. The whole experience was wonderful except for the bill. That was my introduction to the difference between American and CI dollars. I probably would have had the facial anyway, but I feel like I was a bit deceived about the cost. I don't mind paying for a luxury, I just wish that I had been informed.

Visited March 2015

New Canaan, CT
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Spa Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

Last week I had the Jet Lag Revival package at the Beach Suites location of La Mer in Grand Cayman. Rochine was my aesthetician and she was absolutely gifted. After some initial confusion regarding my reservation all was worked out and my schedule accommodated. Rochine was very deliberate and caring and I never felt rushed. I absolutely felt revived! My sister had a phyto wrap (?) and also raved about her experience. We left a generous tip before realizing gratuity was included. We decided to leave it as the experience was worth every penny!

Visited February 2015
Asheville, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“80 minutes of bliss”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

I splurged and got an 80 minute massage on my full day at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort. Though you definitely pay resort prices ($200 US) it was very relaxing and my masseuse was very accommodating. I would suggest you reserve your massage as soon as you arrive (or before) because they are very busy. In my opinion, the lobby of La Mer Spa doesn't do their services justice as it is very close to the check in area of the hotel and can be quite loud and guests' luggage was placed outside the doors while they were checking in/out of the hotel.

Visited February 2015
Miami, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Friendly with OK massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

The staff and therapists are very friendly. Prices are very high for an average massage. They try to please and are genuine, but still a very high price for nothing special.

Lamerspa, Manager at La Mer Spa at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 29, 2014
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry you did not enjoy your service more. We have some amazing therapists and would have liked the oppertunity to have you in for another service if you were unhappy with the treatment you received. We focus on providing world class services in our boutique spa environment and hope that if you return you will re-visit the spa again. Our prices are relative to Grand Caymans economy and we do understand that this does differ from other countries. We hope that the beautiful island and the warm and friendly people will ensure you will return one day. Thank you again!
Spa Managment
North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Grand cayman beach suites relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014 via mobile

Now the Grand Cayman Beach Suites. First couples massage for us two newly weds and the staff took great care of us. The private couples room was quiet with soothing music. The masseuses are professional and obviously well trained. This was a fabulous rainy day activity.

Visited September 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always so wonderful to hear from our valued clients. We know rainy days can be hard when you are on vacation and we are so pleased you were able to enjoy the spa on one of these days. Thank you for visiting La Mer, and we hope to see you again one day!

Spa Managment