“Excellent staff, top notch service” 5 of 5 stars

345 949-2892
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We have four beautiful locations island wide to serve you. Please visit our website for more information.
Fairfield, Connecticut
10 attraction reviews
“Excellent staff, top notch service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have had a number of services at Silver Rain at the Ritz on prior visits to Grand Cayman. While the services have been fine and the space is beautiful, it is outrageously priced and the public areas tend to be very crowded and not very restful. I decided to try La Mer @ Cayman Suites this visit and I was very pleased with my choice. The staff are superb. I booked a massage appointment prior to arriving on island via email with the manager. The massage was fabulous. Immediately after my treatment I booked an appointment for reflexology for myself and a massage for my husband on a subsequent day of our vacation. Again, we both received excellent treatments. The spa is intimate and clean and the staff attentive. We will definitely visit again on our next trip to Grand Cayman.

New Jersey
“Wow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Ok so let me preface by saying I am extremely picky when it comes to massages and that pickiness is based on the fact that I get them often at one of the best spas in NJ. That being said I didn't have high expectations for this place BUT I was so wrong! Though the place is small it was amazing Lucia was excellent and when I say excellent I mean excellent great firm pressure in all the right spots! I went twice as did my husband who is a pain when it comes to massages and he too was very happy. Amazing! Would highly recommend her and the spa. Just make sure you book in advance fills quickly

London
“Lovely and relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The staff at the La mer Spa are excellent and professional. This is a small spa, so you need to book, but well worth it

George Town, Grand Cayman
4 attraction reviews
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had a lovely massage with Zena when I was in La Mer Spa in the Marriott Hotel. It was the exactly what I needed after running the half marathon. She is so friendly and inviting and made me feel like I was the most important client. I had a session in the hot tub followed by a 60 minute massage and left feeling so relaxed and with no aching muscles after the race. I'll have to create an excuse for another massage very soon....or possibly a facial!

Calgary
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've just had the most wonderful experience at the La Mer Spa! The girl on the front desk greeted me as if she had known me for years, so friendly and inviting. I then had an 80 minute deep tissue massage, the massage was the best I've ever had! I get a massage at least once a month, and the technique and ambiance was so spot on. I was relaxed immediately and my muscles feel so rejuvenated! I will definitely be going back to the spa to try a facial!

Visited November 2012