This was a wonderful place to stay. Our condo was beautiful, with a nice kitchen, an outdoor grill, and lots of space.The condo isn't in the center of it all. This can be really nice, but you will need to rent a car. It is rather close to stuff by car or bike. We had a perfect stay for our baby-moon. I would recommend this resort to everyone. The beach is a rocky one which is perfect for snorkeling or scuba off the dock, but we went to the islands many other beaches (Cemetery beach was our favorite) for snorkeling and beach play often. The owners of the resort checked in often to ensure you were having a premium experience, to provide advice and make any arrangements you might need. Our only complaint would be the early morning wake-up calls from the charming roosters that roam the islands. That is just part of the island experience. I would recommend a stay here to anyone going to the Caribbean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a residential area in Grand Cayman's north shore, Cobalt Coast offers oceanfront lodging. Cobalt Coast has a full restaurant and bar and dive center Divetech on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobalt Coast Resort And Suites
- Cobalt Coast Hotel Grand Cayman
- Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands