I just returned from a five-week stay at Cobalt Coast Resort – and I can’t wait to go back. We were personally welcomed by Dora when we arrived. She, Arie & the entire staff went out of their way to make sure we felt right at home. Any concerns we had were addressed immediately & satisfactorily. Located on the NW section of the island, we loved being away from the bustle, but within a short drive of Georgetown & Seven Mile Beach. I strongly recommend renting a car, but driving on the left takes some nerve.
We stayed in a 2-bedroom, 2-bath cottage for 4 weeks & a 1-bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage for one week. Both cottages were very clean & very well equipped. Both were located across the road from the main lodge, & were built up off the ground, (so plan on a few stairs).
The 2-bedroom had a king bed in one bedroom, 2 full beds in the other and a flip-out couch in the living room, a full-sized refrigerator with ice-maker, full-size gas stove, a washer & drier right in the unit, and a nice porch with table & chairs out front. The kitchen had a microwave, toaster, blender, coffeepot, plenty of dishes & cookware and everything else we wanted. Very roomy & comfortable.
The 1-bedroom had 2 full sized beds plus a flip-out couch in the living room. The fridge was smaller without an ice-maker, no washer & drier and no porch.
The free wifi is not available in the cottages. But, it’s just a short walk over to the ocean-side patio where you can pick up the signal. We walked over every night to watch the sunset from the dock & check our email on the patio. The pool is clean & nice with plenty of chairs. There is no hot tub. There is a sandy area with chairs & shade.; but, no sandy beach. To get into the water, you walk to the end of the dock & go down the ladder. Some decent snorkeling right off the dock.
Outstanding dive shop – DiveTech – right on the property. I LOVED diving with them – 18 times! Incredible staff, great boats & super dive sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a residential area in Grand Cayman's north shore, Cobalt Coast offers oceanfront lodging. Cobalt Coast has a full restaurant and bar and dive center Divetech on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobalt Coast Resort And Suites
- Cobalt Coast Hotel Grand Cayman
- Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands