We selected Cobalt Coast Dive Resort for a small group conference/dive vacation.
Without a doubt, one of the best experiences in customer service I have experienced in a resort. Arie and his staff pay unrelenting attention to detail and consistently exceeded our expecations. For example, at check-in, the owner, Arie, walked us to our rooms and made sure that everything was perfect. During the stay, they looked for opportunities to organize trips into town. He prepared a special Happy hour for the last day of the trip and prepared Lionfish Ceviche, Champagne, and other delicious Hors d'oeuvres. Finally, as we were departing, they arranged transportation, monitored and kept us informed of any flight delays.
They serve delicious meals with Carribean, Mexican, and Indian influences. Awesome fish tacos, wonderful fish and chips, and tasty curries can be found on the menu. In addition, they service high-quality coffee (Illy) and a large variety of cereals, eggs, jams, and juices for breakfast.
This is basically a small dive resort, so if you are expecting pristine sandy beaches, look at 7-mile beach as the shore here is rocky, but very close the prime dive spots.
Overall, an excellent resort experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a residential area in Grand Cayman's north shore, Cobalt Coast offers oceanfront lodging. Cobalt Coast has a full restaurant and bar and dive center Divetech on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobalt Coast Resort And Suites
- Cobalt Coast Hotel Grand Cayman
- Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands