“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband, sister and I took a 4-hour private charter day trip for my birthday with Captain Shaun Ebanks on his smaller boat, the Vollare II. He is an enthusiastic, friendly, and knowledgable guide and wonderful ambassador for the Caymans. He was completely sensitive to our disparate levels of water experience and didn't pressure me to do anything I didn't want to. On the other hand, he taught my sister to snorkel in 2 minutes. Playing with the stingrays was a once in a lifetime experience. We highly recommend Captain Shaun, who started his business after retiring from 20 years on the Cayman Police force.

Garland, Texas
“first class excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I learned of Captain Shawn from a friend almost a full year before taking my trip. I called Shawn on the phone and he answered right away. My wife and I and twelve other friends booked with Shaw. We have been to many ports in Mexico and have done lots of excursions. Shawn was fantastic and the whole day was just amazing. I booked this for all fourteen people in my group and I was hopeful that it would be good so everyone would have a great time. Everyone in my group said many times how this was the best part of the whole trip. Shawn gave us all memories that last forever. His service is so personalized and he truly gives you the VIP treatment. The Stingrays and Reef were unbelievable. I left Grand Cayman feeling like I had made a new friend. I will continue to stay in touch with Captain Shawn and I will return to Grand Cayman, and when I do I will spend time with my New friend on one of his great excursions. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES CAPTAIN SHAWN
Billy McDowell

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband I celebrate our honeymoon in December 2012 in the GC. We took a four hour tour with Shawn. I cannot say enough about how positive are experience was. Shawn was informative, friendly, extremely accommodating, easy going and fun. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the excursions. He was great at attracting and gathering the stingray for us, and helped ensure some awesome photo shots. I would highly recommend to couples and families alike. For the services included, I think the price is reasonable and a good value. We would tour the GC again with Shawn should we ever return!

Visited December 2012
Orland Park, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
“The best way to spend your day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

What a great find. There are many charter companies here on Tripadvisor. We felt Capt. Shaun Ebanks had the best reviews and offered the best flexibility for different trips. The three of us chartered our own boat with Erleon as our guide. He was very knowledgeable about places to go and all the different fish and coral we saw. We spent a lot of time at Stingray city. Fed the stingrays, played with and held them. Even received a massage from them. We went over to the reef but the waves were too rough. I have been on charters where the water was rougher and they expected you to dive in anyway. Erleon said his job was to make sure we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and we wouldn't in this surf. He took us over to a place they call Coral city. Wow did we see an abundance of several kinds of fish, fans, sponges, etc. He knew the place well and introduced us to a huge green eel and a smaller one that he coached our from it's rock. We also found a lobster. Much bigger then the one I had for dinner. He made it a point to identify everything for us. We finished up at Starfish beach which wasn't on our trip. There were no starfish to be found so he put on his snorkel gear and found several in deeper water for us to hold and watch as they crawled along the sand. All told we had a great 4.5 hours. Would highly recommend Seven Seas Charters and doing private charter. Capt Shaun provided refreshments for us.

Huntingtown, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
“best family excursion ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Captain Shawn did an awesome job with our family on Wed 1/23/13. We did three stops, Stingray city, coral gardens and starfish beach. We have four kids (ages 6, 10, 12 and 14) and he was great with all of them. He is super knowledgable about Cayman, the stingrays, the fish. It was the first time we had done a private excursion, and we are going to have a hard time going back to the group ones. We even forgot my wifes new snorkel set and he emailed me and offered to mail it back to us. We will always remember this one.