“No one home.” 3 of 5 stars

Grand Cayman
16 attraction reviews
“No one home.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Although we love the products it is very annoying to drive ALL THE WAY TO BODDEN TOWN and the store is not open. We did this three times! Leave a phone number on your door so people can at least call you to find out WHEN you will be there. This sorta of thing going on Is a sure fire way for people to seek out Goats milk product at Pure Art.

Visited April 2013

Ocala, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“A slice of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you are into soap or fragrance you must stop and see Nina at Beach Bubbles. Not only is there beautiful soaps and lotions there is art from various sources. What can I say about the rabbit, but a bundle of love with a twitching nose. I could have stayed all day and visited with both store owner and her love bunny.

Damascus, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
“A must visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Nina was fantastic. Her shop smells wonderful and the only question is how much to buy! She is so polite and really understands how to treat a customer. She was beyond great to our little one. We cannot wait to get home and use all of our new items. If you are in or passing through Bodden Town, we would definitely recommend a visit to Beach Bubbles! We are staying at Turtle Nest, so it was a walk across the street. We will definitely be back to visit and this will be a stop for us (just earlier in the trip!). Thanks to Nina and her wonderful shop!

London UK
“It's all been said before...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Nina is wonderfully friendly, down to earth, and passionate about her craft.

The shop is a delight.

The products obviously lovingly made and thoughtfully sourced.

It's easy to find. Across from Turtle Nest Inn. Stop by, you won't be disappointed. The key lime cream scent stayed on my arm for hours.

Nina also recommended a great lunch spot and pointed us in the direction of Starfish Point.

Not to be missed!

West Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Cure for Itch and Burn of Shingles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I am a 68 year old female. I bought Neem Lotion from Nina at Beach Bubbles last summer. In April 2013, I woke up at 4 am with an itch at my waist when scratched bumps appeared and then a terrible burning sensation. I applied Nina's Neem lotion. I had instant relief. I had the vaccine for Shingles about 4 years prior. I knew I had to get to my doctor within 48 hours of onset, to get oral medicattion, which I did. I told my doctor what I was using and he told me the medication they use for Shingles is made from an ingredient in tropical trees. Shingles usually blister. Mine did not blister and I attribute it to Nina's Neem Lotion. Shingles can last for a very long time, mine did not itch or burn after applying the Neem lotion daily. It has been less than a month and all I have is a few dark spots, no bumps. no itch and no burning. THANKS Nina!

Visited August 2012