My wife, two kids and I had a wonderful 2 week vacation!
The location of the Island Houses was just what we were looking for. It is far from the buzz of the big resorts, quiet, clean and comfortable.
The home had all the amenities we like. Open screened in porch is wonderful and lots of fresh breezes keep the home livable. Bedrooms are air conditioned, so that was comfortable for sleeping.
The saline pool was fantastic. No chlorine makes for a soft skin swim! Good size, lots of chairs.
Right across the road were the conveniences of a resort with boat rental, dive shop and adventure trips. I scuba dived and the family went snorkelling every day, multiple times a day, right from the shore! Lots of fish to see. Barracuda and rays right under the dock!
Property manager provided all the information necessary prior to departure from home. Instructions and driving directions and shopping tips were very helpful! Great service.
I would go back any day!
- Also Known As:
- Island Houses Of Cayman Kai Hotel
- Island Houses Of Cayman Kai Hotel Grand Cayman
- Cayman Kai Hotel
- Island Houses Of Cayman Kai Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Houses are designed for life in the Tropics where "Inside and Outside become "One". "An Island House at Cayman Kai, Rum Point has long been a pleasant alternative to a Hotel Room Vacation." More space! More privacy! More for your money!Located on a protected cove (Sand Pointe Cove) on the Caribbean Sea in the heart of the exclusive area of Cayman Kai on the north side of Grand Cayman and right across the road from the "Famous Rum Point Beach", these Island Houses are ideal for a family of up to six people or for one, two or three couples. Some Island Houses can sleep up to eight people. These Island Houses feature a living room, dining area, music/sun room, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room with washer and dryer, two story screened lanai (with 2 sets of 10 foot sliding doors that open to the lanai which allows you to enjoy the indoor/outdoor feeling) that overlooks the cove and offers additional seating and dining area, two bedrooms each with their own private bath, walk in closet, and balconies which overlook the pool and cove to enjoy. ... more less