I stayed there in early August and it was exactly what I needed. Driving on Grand Cayman is difficult as there is no signage. Everyone says to three lights turn left at the field and go to the red house and its three streets down. Rent a car with GPS or print out directions before you get there. I was lost for 3 hours trying to find the location as it is hidden on the other side of Seven Mile Beach and down a LONG road past the golf course.
The hotel itself is very lovely with a pool and a restaurant. It does not have a swim able beach, however you can rent jet skis, catamarans, kayaks and tours from the location.
The staff is lovely and very pleasant. My phone in my room did not work for 3 days and the manager let me use his office phone to call the states. Every night the staff has different activities for the guest which is nice.
I was upgraded to a one bedroom condo on the hotel side with included a HUGE bathroom full kitchen, living room, bedroom and patio. The room itself was modern and very nice.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Caymanian Hotel Grand Cayman
- The Grand Caymanian Hotel
- Grand Caymanian Hotel
- Grand Caymanian Resort
- Hotel Grand Caymanian
- Grand Caymanian
- Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northern coast of The Grand Cayman Island, The Grand Caymanian Resort takes any ordinary vacation and will transform your trip into the ultimate restful, romantic, and fun getaway. Just off the beaten path in Crystal Harbour overlooking the beautiful North Sound, our resort provides quiet tranquility for those seeking relaxation. Lay out by the pool, or take a leisurely swim in the stunning, crystal clear ocean. Our property also features amenities for those looking for a bit of fun. Rent from our on-site Jetski rentals, or grab some bikes and explore the Island at a slower place with the entire family. Guests can choose from modern rooms and suites, featuring balconies and gorgeous views of our beautiful island. The sun rises directly over the center of the resort each morning, so catch the sunrise, and then catch up on sleep later with a little poolside nap. With a private, secluded location, rentals for fun in the sun, and close proximity to Seven Mile Beach, our Grand Caymanian Resort is the perfect vacation spot for families, honeymooners, and local staycations. We look forward to welcoming you with our warmest hospitality soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.