“Great fish and chips” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, GA
“Great fish and chips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Only ate here twice but had fish and chips both times. Very large portion, good coleslaw. Good location near the Marriott. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited May 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Good food, good atmosphere, reasonable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

It's an Irish pub with irish beer and Irish whiskey and a traditional pub menu, plus a few Cayman seafood items. The food is good -- it's not a "gastropub," but it's good -- and the atmosphere is a lot of fun. Servers are generally friendly, and the prices are quite reasonable for Cayman. I try to hit it at least once every time I'm there. My family likes it too.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Niagara FAlls
“great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were in the Grand Cayman Islands in Feb. of this year. We went to Fifel's twice, as it was close enough to walk from our friends place where we stayed. We were not dissapoited in the quality of the food, They have a special on most nights, my husband had chicken currie & said it was one of the best he has had.I had steak one of the times & it was done just the way I liked it. The service was very prompt & friendly too, and ofcourse the Guiness was very good.

• Visited February 2012
Houston, Texas
“Best Guinness I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Had the best time at FIdel's in Grand Cayman with a group of friends. The Guinness is superb and the selection of beer on tap was impressive. Fidel's is just a little ways off seven-mile beach and a great spot to grab lunch, dinner and/or a beer. Friendly service and authentic pub atmosphere!! Will definitely be returning on my next trip!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greenville, North Carolina
“Quaint Irish Pub with Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

I don't know about you but I always wonder when eating at an Irish Pub just how good the food is going to be. After all, aren't you there to drink? I will admit that we did stop at Fidel Murphy's while out shopping for a pint of Guiness, which turned to two. While there, we noticed a lot of food coming out of the kitchen and since it was a bit past lunch time, we ordered. We could not have been happier with the food. The servings were plentyful, the taste scrumptous, and the atmosphere fun. What more could you ask for.

• Visited June 2011