“Great Casual Local Restuarant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chicken! Chicken!

Chicken! Chicken!
Cuisines: Caribbean, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Apopka, Florida
“Great Casual Local Restuarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I ate here on a recent trip to Grand Cayman. The purpose of our vacation was to relax and eat at local restaurants, well Chicken! Chicken! did not disappoint. We walked in and this place was the most packed restaurant we had eaten at. The chickens are right on the rotisseare when you walk in.. so cool! :) We both had a quarter of a chicken and we each had different sides. The portion of the sides that came with the meal were HUGE!! I had some pesto pasta salad which was great along with a tomato and red onion salad (looking to eat a little healthier this night). My husband had the cuban black beans along with the mashed potatoes and he raved about both!

VERY reasonable prices and a fun local restaurant especially after a long beach day! I would definitely recommend for a casual, low key evening. You can also get your meal to go!

Visited October 2013

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“amazing chicken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

got some chicken chicken to go and was fantasic - spicy jerk chiken with rice and beans were the best

• Visited September 2013
San Francisco, California
“Best chicken on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I came in here with a friend during what looked like a busy hour. When you walk in, you are greeted with the aroma of the freshly roasted chicken! This is a great place for a quick in and out meal. They're chicken was seasoned to perfection! They're sides were wonderful as well! I wish we had this place back home.

Visited September 2013
Shreveport
“We get take out and eat it at the beach! Very good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Chicken Chicken is great! Awesome! We get take out and eat it at the beach! Very good and reasonable. The orders are large so there is always plenty of food for a group!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morrison, Illinois
“Wood fired perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My fiancé and I visited chicken chicken on several occasions during our weeklong stay in Grand Cayman. The fire roasted chicken is seasoned to perfection. I would always order 1/2 of a chicken with two sides. The cornbread is excellent and comes with each meal. The sides were great and I would usually stick to the homemade potato salad and noodles with pesto. For dessert, the Congo brownies are a must have. Congo brownies are huge brownies covered with coconut, caramel, and chocolate chips. This restaurant was only a block down from our hotel. They are open late (until 10PM). The service was good and I was able to pay with US dollars or CI dollars. I would definitely recommend this food to anyone looking for great local comfort food. My dinner would typically include 1/2 a chicken, two sides, cornbread, and a congo brownie and typically cost around $14 CI. This is an excellent value for this particular area.

• Visited September 2013