“Good "Eats"” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Eats Cafe

Eats Cafe
Cayman Falls Centre, West Bay Road | Across From the Westin Hotel, KY1-1206, Grand Cayman
+1 345-943-3287
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 231 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, American, Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Kansas City
“Good "Eats"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

First - who the Hell would try to use travelers checks and not be carrying ID with them? Ate here this week - twice for breakfast & twice for dinner. Wanna get away from the overpriced hotels on GCM? Try this place. Good food - good prices and over generous portions. Right across from the Westin. Great, friendly wait staff. Definitely go eat at some of the other fine establishments on the island and enjoy, but, if you are wasted from a day at the beach & just need something in your belly - go here. Great little place!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

VA
“I will NEVER eat there again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2009

After reading the reviews I was looking forward to going to Eats. However, after the experience I had there, I would never consider eating there again. My husband and I had gone to at least 10 different places before going to Eats, and we'd used a travelers check at each place. Eats was the only place that said we had to have a passport # in order to pay. Who brings their passport to dinner? They said they would hold our $50 travelers check (our bill was maybe $30) and that we had to walk back to our hotel, in the dark, then walk back to Eats w/ our passport. I told them that was not going to happen. I asked if we could pay and get change, then call from our hotel w/ the number and they said no. Luckily my husband is calmer than I am b/c I was so ------ by the whole thing. When the manager then called our hotel to verify our names and room number I stromed out. To be so insulted and put out, at Eats restaurant for goodness sakes - the TGIFridays of the issland, I'd had enough. Finally my husband convinced them to go back to my original plan which was to pay, get change, then call from our hotel w/ the number. They were a bunch of jerks and I will NEVER give them another dime of my money.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
ohio
“GREAT Breakfast with GREAT prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2009

We had breakfast twice this past week. My husband is still raving about the bluberry pancakes! The food was great and the prices are very reasonable for th island! Breakfast for 3 (2-adults adn 1 teenager ) was $38 US. The place is diretly across from the westin, it was easy to find and your are served quick with friendly staff!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“BEST PLACE TO EAT ESPECIALLY FOR PRICE---DO GO!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

This dinner looks awesome on the inside and looks like a contemporary old style diner if that makes sense. There is a variety of all types of food and everything is at a great price. We ate there three times (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and loved it each time. The food is almost as cheap as KFC. I will definitely go back to this restaurant next time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, TX
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2009

Went there for breakfast. Great prices, great service, fast. Overall good deal.