“Amazing amazing amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peter Island Resort

You added Peter Island Resort to your Saves list
Peter Island Resort
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   P.O. Box 211, Road Town | Tortola, 00801 2409, Peter Island   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Peter Island
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing amazing amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We had a wonderful day at Peter Island on Sunday, we caught the ferry service over and spent a lovely day on the beach and had an absolutely delicious lunch. The staff were wonderful, amazing service and we could not have had a more perfect Sunday in the British Virgin Islands,

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Terrific place. So private, but doesn't feel remote, with stunning views of Tortolla. Highlight was the Wine Dinner with Rimple, the F&B director. I highly recommend you do that. Great selection of wines. Great discussion led by Rimple. Great way to meet folks!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am so happy. I love this island and this resort. Beautiful amenities, beautiful beaches, baby blue water, and wonderful accommodations dotted across the island. Having come back every year since I was 65 with my wife and my two now-31 year-old admins in toe, I have enjoyed the sun, the love, the feeling of youth. The thread count on the sheets is a bit low, but so what? The food is classic mid-west, but who cares? The staff ignore us, but why worry? The Peter Island Resort is number one in the Caribbean, full stop. Forget St. Barth's. Forget Club G and Whisper in Philly. Forget the Hamptons, or even the River Boat, not to mention the straw beds at the Plantation on the Eastern Shore. This is it. The unity I feel with my three companions, well paid as they may be, is even higher than the unity I feel with my forum/fraternity, who by the way can never get those visions of event staff out of their minds. For me, Peter Island is worth the trip every year. Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask for one near the water.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am not in the habit of writing reviews and should do it more often when I have a great experience.
We have had the pleasure and been fortunate enough to visit Peter Island 4 times now over the past 12 years.. And it just seems to get better every time and yet you still feel as if time stands still.. If you are looking for a island where you can get away and feel like you are on your own private island and yet have the luxury of having awesome accommodations and excellence service providers this is your place.. It does not matter where on the island you are there is a stunning view .. You can relax on the white sand beach and look into the clear blue sea .. Take a bike ride.. View nature.. Have the ultimate spa experience.. A driver will take you to any of the 4 beaches if do not choose to walk.. They will provide you with an island and villa tour.. And a cheese and wine trip to sunset loop is a must see.. There is tennis .. Water sports ..a great pool area .. Media area or they will bring you a tv/DVD to your room .. Trips to st Thomas to shop and to virgin Gorda to see the baths.. There is something for everyone or simply be.. The two restaurants on the island are great.. The food is tasty and well presented .. There is more than enough good food anytime to choose from... Oh and of course do not forget about the bar :) From the moment you call and speak with either Emily to book your private island experience to the time you sadly arrange to go home ever need is taken care of.. I must say they are always on time with everything .. We never had to wait for anything .. It is important to know the staff here gets it .. they are so great .. I wanted to remember everyone's name as not to forget all who helped us .. The entire team is incredible! I wish I could name everyone to thank them .. But here are just a few ..
Kevin .. Vernon.. Collin .. Jean Kelly .. Roselyn .. Susan .. Tracey .. Jennifer.. Paulette .. Maxine .. Sarah .. Ronald .. Marsha .. Marsha B.. Juliana..Jenny.. Nickie.. Thank you for making it another amazing stay with you .. Everyone here has a passion for what they do .. And of course we are already planning our trip back.. Til next time .. Cheers and enjoy life ;)

Room Tip: We where vert fortunate to be upgraded .. But all the rooms are great..
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Such a magical experience! Here is this magnificent island with one hotel and service like non-other. You truly feel like you're the only guest one the island. They offer everything you could ever need and more, and if if you do want to explore further, other islands are only a short boat ride away for the day. You have to experience Peter Island to fully understand its beauty and style.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My friend and I were invited to this island by a friend and honestly from the moment we landed we were in awe. We could not believe that such a placed existed on earth. We felt like we were in "The Garden of Eden". The place is serene, clean & welcoming. The air is unpolluted and fresh. The staff especially Gina, Jean and Tracy were all very friendly, and helpful . The meal was sumptious, the facility, very cozy and comfortable . We were given a tour of the island n were fascinated by the Ground manager's wealth of knowledge regarding the resort. He answered every question confidently n with conviction. We recommend this place to everyone. In short, this place is a MUST SEE.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful week at the beautiful Peter Island Resort! We could not have asked for a better location to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. From the moment we stepped on the island till it was time to leave we could not have asked for more. Incredible service, property, views, food, spa and weather made our trip complete! Everyone from the management team to our servers at Deadman's Beach Grill and Tradewinds wanted to ensure our stay was perfect. The only problem we had was we booked just a one week stay! We will definitely return and highly recommend this property!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Peter Island Resort? Share your experiences!