My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the Peter Island Resort.
The resort’s staff and the property’s physical design made us feel as though there were few, if any, other guests on the island.
Definitely go sailing for a day and have dinner on the beach!
- Incredibly attentive and friendly; they knew our names immediately
- When we needed to visit a doctor on Tortola, for an ear that would not “pop” several days after our plane flight, the resort’s staff organized an off-cycle water taxi, a taxi on Tortola, and a doctor’s appointment for us. We were impressed that this was all organized in < 30 minutes.
- High marks for quality and variety
- Very flexible to room service requests and item substitutions
- Try the French toast at breakfast!
- Well-situated to capture panoramic views
- Our room’s front windows/shutters and back balcony’s doors opened, allowing for a nice cross-breeze
- Never crowded
- The photos on the resort’s website are accurate
- Great beachside couples massage
- Though the resort had a nice looking pool, we never used it b/c of the amazing beaches
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Peter Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peter Island Hotel Peter Island
- Peter Island Resort British Virgin Islands