We celebrated our wedding anniversary at peter island. This is a high end resort on a beautiful island. A short ferry ride from Tortola. We met other couples who were return visitors. You can be as social as you like.
- beautiful island, incredible vistas, the resort is very well kept and is immaculate.
- suites are very nice, and clean
- front resort and front desk staff are very polite (the watersports attendants were not particularly helpful however)
- the restauarant staff makes and effort to learn your name, and nearly everyone was exceptionally welcoming and friendly - the restaurants serve uniformly terrific food.
- pick up at the airport , and transfer to the island was seamless.
- the gym: well stocked with free weights, nautilus machines
- the spa: a wonderful experience; treatments, infiniti pool - amazing
- if you plan on visiting "the baths," the resort arranges a trip but only on thursdays
- absolutely subscribe to the meal plan - DONT DOUBT it !!!
individually, each meal would crunch your budget.