What a wonderful trip.....we were there for our honeymoon. This is a great place for a honeymoon if you are looking for seclusion. The resort is located on a section of Virgin Gorda that is only accessible by boat or helicopter which means you hear nothing but the waves crashing or the occasional golf cart. While this is a very relaxed resort, there is a certain elegance to everything they do. The staff members are phenomonal and so easy to get to know. Rik is the manager and always makes an effort to make you feel welcome and comfortable. It is kind of buggy but the staff do a really good job making sure that there is OFF bug spray in all locations. The food is so good - we have been back home three weeks and I can't stop thinking about it! Every night we had dinner in the hill top restaurant while watching the sun set. We cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized as one of the top luxury destinations in the Caribbean, Biras Creek Resort features 31 Suites nestled within 140 acres on beautiful Virgin Gorda. Only reachable by boat or helicopter and set amidst three distinct bodies of water, the enormous protected lagoon of North Sound, the open Atlantic Ocean, and the Caribbean Sea, Biras Creek provides a paradise for swimming, sailing, and snorkeling at the edge of the Resort's private white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Biras Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biras Creek Hotel North Sound
- Biras Creek Resort All Inclusive
- Biras Creek Resort Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands