My husband and I just returned from a week on Virgin Gorda, staying in the Sunshine deluxe room at the Nail Bay Resort. We loved this resort! The room was lovely, well-equipped and kept spotless, the staff could not have been nicer or more helpful, the restaurant was delicious and the views and location were amazing. The staff made this trip extremely easy from the very beginning. They coordinated a car rental for us, met us at the ferry to bring us to the resort, and recommended snorkeling locations, among other help. We found this to be a perfect retreat on its own, and a great jumping-off point for the rest of the island. I would definitely recommend this resort and plan to return again myself as soon as I can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 19th century sugar plantation, today experience the distinctive 148-acre Nail Bay Estates and Resort. Perched on hillside and framed by three private beaches, this Virgin Gorda resort is situated in the heart of the British Virgin Islands. A resort capturing the antidote to urban life - from a collection of private villas and charming suites, to breathtaking ocean views of the Sir Francis Drake Channel, with affordable luxury to invite guests year after year. Minutes from Virgin Gorda’s renowned attractions including The Baths, and North Sound. Beef Island Airport (EIS)- 22 mi/35km, 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Nail Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nail Bay Hotel Spanish Town
- Nail Bay Spanish Town
- Nail Bay Resort Virgin Gorda/Spanish Town