“A refreshing Surprise in Rural Alberta” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Village Creek Country Inn

and 1 more site!
You added Village Creek Country Inn to your Saves list
Village Creek Country Inn
21 Village Drive | Village At Pigeon Lake, Westerose, Alberta T0C 2V0, Canada   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Westerose B&B and Inns
Edmonton
“A refreshing Surprise in Rural Alberta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

I had the opportunity to spend some time out at Pigeon lake with some friends for a team retreat and was really impressed with the quality of the experience at the Village Creek Inn. We had rented one of the condo's for a night and I came expecting a tacky, old "character" building, but was greeted by a very modern and well appointed room. New furniture, flat screen TV, beautiful gas fireplace, modern kitchen and very generous rooms.

I also really enjoyed the experience with the staff. All of the staff that I encountered over the day and a half seemed genuinely pleased that we were staying with them for the weekend. I would certainly look forward to returning out to Pigeon lake in the future.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2009

I stayed at the Inn for a short getaway, I live in the area, and just needed a night away with my husband. This hotel far surpassed my expectations, to be honest, I was especting cheezy decor and a motel feel, especially for the price I paid, but was amazed! The outdoor hot tub was gorgeous, the room was tastefully decorated (not too trendy, not too country, a good medium for everyone!)
The shopping and food in the village is great, lots of neat stores and great eateries. There is a great mini golf across the road, within walking distance, amazing forest trails right outside the room's back door (yes, most rooms have both a front door and a back patio!!!)
All in all, the hotel was gorgeous, the staff was great and I would reccomend it to anyone! I think it would be an amazing place to have christmas with my extended family!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Village Creek Country Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Village Creek Country Inn

Address: 21 Village Drive | Village At Pigeon Lake, Westerose, Alberta T0C 2V0, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Westerose
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Westerose
Nestled in the heart of The Village At Pigeon Lake Resort & Town Centre, our hotel accommodations have all the warmth and charm of country living. Picture yourself in the midst of tranquility with all the modern conveniences at your fingertips. Our 35 room hotel offers the perfect location for business retreats & personal getaways.The Village Creek Country Inn at Pigeon Lake features fireplace suites, full kitchens, satellite TV, high speed internet, WIFI and more. We offer resort tranquility within mid-week reach. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Village Creek Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Village Creek Country Inn Westerose, Alberta, Canada

If you own or manage Village Creek Country Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.