“Great New Restaurant in Virgin Gorda” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Latin, Asian fusion
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Virgin Gorda's Newest Beachfront restaurant, nestled between National Park boulders and gorgeous blue seaside. Enjoy Latin Asian fusion cuisine by a fireside lounge with original delicious cocktails.Open 7 days for lunch, Happy Hour and dinner. Bar Snacks all day.Takeaway.
Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great New Restaurant in Virgin Gorda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The entire time I was sitting in Coco Maya, I thought - "I cannot believe I'm in Virgin Gorda". The restaurant has a South Beach feeling to it. We ate there for dinner one night and returned later in the week to enjoy their lunch. I must say, the lunch was actually even better than the dinner - although both were great. The Duck Nachos, fish cakes, and lychee martinis were the high points. Definitely would recommend Coco Maya. It is probably one of the more expensive restaurants on the island - but worth it.

Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Yum....Yum !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We went on a day trip with Dive BVI from Scrub Island to Virgin Gorda. While the weather was not the best, but everyone needs rain, right?? Visiting the Baths, with a cruise ship in town, led to many bottlenecks along the narrow rocks. However, because all things eventually end with a good feeling about food......we ate at CoCo Maya with our trip. The food was awesome.....truly one of the best meals on our trip of two weeks in the BVI. Their cocktails were generous. I had an IPA/Duvell beer, which, til this day I still smile about because CoCoMaya was the only place I found it. Their menu was a hit with the whole group. No disappointments in the group. Jal.martini was a hit, Key lime pie, too. Believe me.....do not miss this delicious, relaxing, picture-perfect restaurant. Wish it were near by.......M

Morris, Connecticut
“When in Virgin Gorda YOU MUST CocoMaya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Simply one of the most stunning restaurants We've ever laid eyes on, and the food, plated with care & precision, also worth every penny. The staff is attentive, but not over-whelming. We enjoyed our Valentine's dinner here and it could not have been any better. The beach side couches & chaises are the perfect way to begin and end your dining experience. They have an outdoor event area, which looks awesome for parties & performances. We could not believe this beautiful oasis was real. You must go here. Tell Debbie we said hello.

Simpson Bay, St Maarten-St Martin
“Dinner & Sunset Cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I dined at Coco Maya once during my week visit to Virgin Gorda back in November 2012. I was on island with a group of friends and we had a late reservation for dinner. The food was outstanding. We all shared several appetizers - my favorite being the duck nachos. I think between the 10 of us we tried almost everything on the menu and the food really was the best we had on island. The staff was friendly and welcoming and we stuck around after dinner to have drinks at the bar.
We even loved it so much that we returned the next day to watch the sunset while we sipped champagne cocktails sitting beach side around the fire pit.
This is a must stop for people visiting Virgin Gorda.

• Visited November 2012
San Francisco
“Great place for good food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Really nice scenery, great service, kind owners and good food/drinks. Somewhat pricey but you're on vacation!

Visited October 2012