“Best Service in the BVI.....love the chilled lounge feel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saba Rock Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Virgin Gorda
Prices are for rooms, adults
Saba Rock Resort
Save Saved
You added Saba Rock Resort to your Saves list
Virgin Gorda   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Virgin Gorda
Maui
“Best Service in the BVI.....love the chilled lounge feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed at Saba Rock for a second time and loved all the upgrades to the bar area. The new seating creates an ultra chilled lounge feel with cool music in the background. Josie is one of the most adoring bar tenders, greeting returning guests with a warm hug and the new menus are the best in the BVI. We loved every minute of our stay and would highly recommend it to any traveler looking for a relaxing time in the BVI.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
mgarraus, Public Relations Manager at Saba Rock Resort, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear GMHotelWailea

Thank you so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate your feedback.
We hope to see you again with us,
Our warm regards,

Saba Rock Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were on a yacht at Leverck Marina and dingy'd over to this fabulous spot. We had a relaxing lunch with great service and good food. We checked out the facilities and the prices are very reasonable, we hope to go back and stay there. They have some history there, some items from the Rhone. And a great tiny beach with chairs and hammocks for photo ops and relaxing. The white sand, the blue skys, the turquoise waters, heaven!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear ETicketRide

Thank you so much for your review.
We're looking forward to see you soon,

Warm Regards,
SR
Dallas, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Mundane rooms, some with very good view. Food averagwe but sky high in price. This place was awesome some yrs ago but like so many other sucess stories, their service dropped off, they jacked their prices beyond reasonable and the food sagged to very mediocre. Bitter End is still much better in every respect but also considerably more expensive. This is a place where we now cook on the boat and come ashore for maybe a drink, shower or to use a computer.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is my second time staying at Saba Rock. It has been 2 years since I last visited the property and I am very pleased with my stay there.

+ Amazing customer service from general manager
- David, the general manager of Saba, went above and beyond to make sure I had a pleasant stay. Not only did he spend a lot of time answering my questions (I can be a very demanding client at times), he helped me plan my trip and did the best he could to make sure my stay was stress-free and fun. I am very thankful for David's helps and tips. Without David's help, I don't think my stay would have been as pleasant. Lara was also very helpful and she was very efficient.

I have also stayed at the Leverick Bay Hotel the night prior to my stay at Saba, and the level of service Saba Rock provides far exceeded my expectation and the level of service Leverick Bay provided.

+ Beautiful and Clean Room
At Saba, I stayed at the standard room, and the room was nice and comfortable. One down side is that wifi reception at the room isn't that great - connection can cut in and out at times.

+ Gorgeous Beach & Location
The beach is gorgeous and I love being able to step out of the door, take the ferry and kite. I love Saba's location, its proximity to Eustatia Island and Bitter End Yacht Club. Great place to just chill and do watersports!

+ Good Selection of Breakfast Food
Saba also offers a good selection of breakfast foods.

xoxo

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hello Nicole!
Thank you for taking the time to write your experience with us!

Warm regards from SR!
See you soon!
St. Ann's, Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had the good fortune to celebrate my birthday at Saba Rock last weekend (December 8th and 9th). It was tremendously relaxing and located in the pristine and azure North Sound, with lovely sunshine and lots of breeze (which greatly appealed to my Kiteboarding better half).

They feed the tarpon at 5pm daily right off their deck which has lovely sofas under umbrellas for lounging, all the while listening to ambient music. The restaurant's food was great - had the linguini Commodore pasta which was one of the most tasty meals I've ever had. With the all you can eat salad bar, it was a great value.

The North Sound is quite simply paradise (and I would live there if only i could!)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello Seeker,

We're very glad that you have such a great experience with us.

We hope to see you soon again!

Cheers,

SR
Road Town, Tortola
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very disappointed with the room..no TV..room... the dust really bothered my sinuses and the sheets had been washed with far too much clorox so my skin was itching all night.
The complimentary breakfast was very good and consisted of coffee (very good), orange juice, toast and fresh fruit.
The location of the room was great with the fresh breezes of North Sound, views of Bitter End. There is a nice garden to the back with a sandy area and hammocks to relax in.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Exeter, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We just had a mooring ball, so I can't speak to the rooms. Somehow I had heard about Bitter End, but not Saba Rocks. The bar was really comfortable with a beautiful view. Great Happy Hour drinks. Great shelter for the boat. Two nights were not enough. Will be back again and again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thanks a lot for writing a review!

Please come back soon!
Cheers from Saba Rock!
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Saba Rock Resort? Share your experiences!