Lovely tucked-away location in a bay at Northern end of Virgin Gorda, with great views over the water. Brightly painted from the outside, it feels a little bit "cheap and cheerful". Rooms are large and clean, but slightly tired (toilet roll is stuffing up the hole in our mosquito netting in the bathroom), the toilet blocks easily and there's not much hot water. Bar area gets lively with a well frequented happy hour hosted by a pirate singer most nights. Surprisingly, there's an excellent restaurant (upstairs) with delicious seafood and good wine list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leverick Bay Resort and Marina is located in Virgin Gorda, the third largest of the British Virgin Islands. Known as the newest seaside recreational complex, Leverick Bay Resort and Marina, is lapped by the pristine waters of a magnificent blue lagoon best known as "North Sound".The resort offers tranquility with its spacious hillside rooms exquisitely decorated a few steps from the sandy beach. The suites located above The Leverick Bay Resort and Marina are surrounded by the outstanding view of North Sound, Mosquito Island and the Caribbean Sea.Leverick Bay Resort rewards its guests with a perfect getaway offering gourmet dinners at The Restaurant, overlooking the marina, with fresh local seafood, house cut steaks, and a wide selection of fine wines and spirits. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Leverick Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Leverick Bay Virgin Gorda
- Leverick Bay Resort Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands