Five years ago, we were fortunate enough to visit Little Dix Bay and thought it was a once in a lifetime vacation! My husband and I just returned from a second visit and it was even better than he first! The staff is wonderful. The food is delicious. It is a place to visit if you want to reconnect with your special someone. The grounds and architecture are magnificent. There are things to do, or nothing to do. They will take you to a neighboring beach or island where you are the only ones on the beach. There is a half mile of the most perfect beach we have ever visited and I have had the opportunity to visit many beautiful beaches. The only sounds you hear are the breeze in the trees, the water along the shore and on occasion, the Caribbean music playing at the pavilion restaurant. The spa is worth visiting for the location alone! Best massage we've ever had! I could go on and on.....it's truly perfection for a romantic visit. After thinking our first visit was perfect, I thought that it couldn't possibly live up to my memories. I was right....it didn't live up to them.....it surpassed them ten times over! Don't wait to visit!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Rosewood Little Dix Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Little Dix Bay Resort
- Little Dix Bay Virgin Islands
- Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Islands
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands