We got in later in the evening and were seated for dinner in a very mid-century modern building. I noticed that everyone at the surrounding tables was over the age of 65 years old. As my stay here progressed in time, I started to notice most of the other guests were not only older but also from the Southern parts of the USA and often voiced political opinions at breakfast time (because this is when they got their free xerox of the NY times headline stories) that were uncomfortable for me to listen too.
I loved the beaches here, this hotel has a great service in which they will take you to basically any local beach via small boat & for $45 you can get a picnic lunch for 2 with an umbrella. There are a ton of fish nearby in the waters and many of the rooms have a small private patio connected to the beach. The spa at Rosewood Little Dix Bay is incredibly expensive, expect to pay $200+ per basic service like massage. The meals are mostly buffet style and will run you anywhere from $50-125 per meal including breakfast.
Our room felt relaxing however it lacked some basics like no coffee maker or TV. The remodel that was done was done in such a way that it looked unfinished, some bad design choices. The hotel needs some updating in general especially the lounge room with the games/books/computers/tv felt dirty and chaotic.
This hotel was hard to get to, if you fly into Beef Island I would pay the extra money to have the hotel pick you up by boat otherwise expect delays.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rosewood Little Dix Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Little Dix Bay Resort
- Little Dix Bay Virgin Islands
- Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Islands
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands