We have just returned from a month at Fort Recovery Villas in the BVI. I say that this is our home away from home because we have stayed there more times than I can remember-- every year for a long time. Needless to say, we love the place. The location is perfect--convenient to restaurants, beaches and shopping. It is a quiet place with a beautiful view over to St. John's.
The staff is friendly and accomodating. We have already booked for next February.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Recovery Beachfront Villa & Suites Hotel is a small, unique hotel located on Tortola, British Virgin Islands and is family owned & operated since 1969. Chosen by Discovery's Travel Channel, Fort Recovery was the only Hotel Selected on Tortola for their exclusive Caribbean showcase. They were also chosen as the Captain's Guide Magazine's "Best Resort," by the Reader's of the Captain's Guide Magazine. All suites are directly on the beach with Cable TV, A/C, free WI-FI, housekeeping, private balcony/patio/deck, living room, kitchen, master bedroom, full bathroom and more. Views are unmatched and completely unobstructed, right on the calm, Caribbean side of Tortola. On site is a full service Spa with professionally trained staff. There is an in-house, private restaurant also serving breakfast and dinner daily. 24/7 on-site management and knowledgeable front desk staff are always there at your service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fort Recovery Beachfront Villa & Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Recovery Beachfront Villa And Suites Hotel
- Fort Recovery Beachfront Villa Hotel Road Town
- Fort Recovery Beachfront Hotel
- Hotel Fort Recovery Beachfront
- Fort Recovery Beachfront Villa & Suites Hotel Tortola/Road Town