I recently stayed here with my friend and literally did regret paying all that money.
1. Super dirty rooms - we had cockroaches in our first room and had to go to another room which had ants. When we complained about this, housekeeper told us to wait for the manager who was playing music in a band during that time and never showed up.
2. The Rooms are very humid and smells like mold. Old tile floors, dirty dark curtains, an air conditioner that is loud and old fashoned and more...
3. The Staff is never around - god forbid you need something.
4. The Staff behave like they are doing you a favor by letting you stay at this place (i dont even consider it as a hotel)
5. Both rooms we stayed had dirty beds and sheets.
Overall, it might be our luck that everything went wrong but I really would not suggest anyone to stay here. For the amount of money you'd be paying, you can stay at so many other yet nicer places. There is even a hotel called Myett's just next door which has a lot more to offer if you really want to stay around Cane Garden Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Elm Beach Hotel Road Town
- Elm Beach Suites Tortola/Road Town