My husband and I spent five days on Cooper Island. The views were breathtaking and the grounds were well kept and gorgeous. The people were friendly and the service was superb. The accommodations were immaculate. I am looking forward to the room renovation which will hopefully keep out the mosquitoes and provide a little more consistency for hot showers. The food in the restaurant was very good and offered enough variety to last the week. The whole environment was so comfortable that I felt like I was visiting long lost family members who own their own island paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family owned eco-resort on beautiful Manchioneel Bay. Nine stylish guest rooms feature 4-poster beds and private balcony with sea views. Beachfront restaurant and bar serves lunch and dinner daily and the coffee shop offers a range of organic beverages, freshly made gourmet sandwiches and locally made gelato. The Seagrape boutique has a selection of beach fashion, local art, and essential sundries. The new Rum Bar boasts the largest selection of rums in the BVI and the surrounding deck area is the perfect place to enjoy a unique sunset cocktail. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cooper Island Beach Club Hotel Road Town
- Cooper Island Beach Hotel
- Hotel Cooper Island Beach
- Cooper Island Beach Club Tortola/Road Town