“extreme makeover of Tortola secret spot” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sharky's Cantina

Sharky's Cantina
Road Town | Road Reef Marina, Road Town, Tortola (Formerly Sharky's MexItalian Grill)
+1 284-494-8140
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Road Town
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Description: An innovative new restaurant, located on the west side of Road Town overlooking the Sir Francis Drake Channel. Sharky's features fresh food, made in house daily, at prices you won't believe. Now serving pizza AND delivering to Road Town locations, including The Moorings, TMM, & Conch Charters!
scottsdale
“extreme makeover of Tortola secret spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

WOW, the new owners did an amazing job giving the RBVI yacht club a make over, doubled the size of the patio, big new bar packed with dozens of different tequilas and a new mexican menu with simple fresh ingredients makes for a great afternoon relaxing on the lounge or a nice cool location for dinner. Great place to meet with friends and grab a drink, i wish i had four hands.....so i could give Sharky's 4 thumbs up

must try
-midori margarita
- enchiladas with carnitas
-Juanito's killer wings
- garlic parmesan truffle fries

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Washington
“Great Food, Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I haven't been to the BVI Yacht Club restaurant for several years. It was recommended to us by the nearby charter yacht company. I was in the mood for something different and was so pleasantly surprised that I knew I needed to write a review. Usually we walk to The Pub for chicken roti, but it was the end of the trip and I'd had roti just about every day. So we ordered pork nachos and beef enchiladas. I think these were the best enchiladas I've ever eaten. They said it was a recipe brought from Arizona. I am still thinking about these enchiladas. The nachos were great, too. The location is wonderful with a great view of Cooper Island. The only reason I am giving 4 starts instead of 5 is because, like all BVI restaurants, they are on island time. I'm not looking for speedy service, but when I'm ready to go, I'm ready to go. Great food. We'll be back next time.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
GA
“Seldome Mentioned Jewel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

I'm on a BVI travel forum and this restaurant rarely gets a mention. It's off the beaten path but if you're chartering from TMM, it's in your back yard and you won't find a better or more relaxing place for lunch. I've not done dinner there but I'd give it a shot.

• Visited May 2011