This is a private island, we accessed from St. Thomas via the ferry to Tortola, taxi to Trellis Bay and then private Scrub island ferry. Rooms were fantastic! We were met at the dock with a cool drink then escorted to the lobby. After being checked in rather quickly, we were escorted to our room. Personal attention was just great! We spent the next day at North
Beach which is a paradise! You need to go see a beach that has unobstructed views and certainly displays the wonderful beauty of the private island. The beach is not for kids as it is very rocky with lots of coral, so be particular where you step. But the absolute beauty should not be missed. Food was average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is a luxury private island resort located one mile offshore from Tortola's Beef Island Airport. The resort features 50 guest rooms, one and two bedroom suites, 2 restaurants, 3 bars, 2 swimming pools, resort spa, 55 slip marina, gourmet market & cafe, boutique, onsite dive shop and 3 pristine beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa And Marina
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Tortola
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection Tortola, British Virgin Islands