My wife and I just returned from a one week vacation at Scrub Island Resort in mid January, 2013. We have been traveling to the BVIs for over thirty years. This place is outstanding. Every employee we encountered understood the importance of customer service. At times they went above and beyond. Management, the HR staff, and most importantly, the employees, are to be complimented. Our interests include scuba diving, lounging by the pools and pool bar and sightseeing. We rented a jeep for a day and toured Tortola (again). I highly recommend Dede's Rent-a-car. Dede's owner, James Pickering, aka Dead Man, or his staff will deliver the car to the parking area adjacent to the ferry dock. No extra charge and reasonable. The staff at the onsite scuba shop, Dive BVI, did a great job as well. Brian and his crew will set up your equipment on board the boat if you like and will store it at the shop during your stay. We will definitely be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Tortola
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa And Marina
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is a luxury private island resort located one mile offshore from Tortola's Beef Island Airport. The resort features 50 guest rooms, one and two bedroom suites, 2 restaurants, 3 bars, 2 swimming pools, resort spa, 55 slip marina, gourmet market & cafe, boutique, onsite dive shop and 3 pristine beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.