I husband arranged a surprise vacation for my birthday.
Scrub island was amazing and it was our best vacation time ever.
The resort is new and very quiet. Staff is friendly.
If you are looking for total relaxing time this is the place. No nightclubs, no loud surroundings, no shops...
Food was good, price understandably higher for a remote place even all restaurants around the other islands are the same. We had the best breakfast veggie omelet and tuna salad sandwich there! Delicious!! The Italian Chef Davide is very guest friendly and also MD Martin was super nice.
One thing that is very enjoyable is the BVI Dive shop on the island. Their trips are wonderful and personalized. The group is small and we never felt the commercialized aspect as you do in St. Thomas.
We enjoyed the quiet, peaceful and relaxing vacation and we are planning to go back in next few months!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is a luxury private island resort located one mile offshore from Tortola's Beef Island Airport. The resort features 50 guest rooms, one and two bedroom suites, 2 restaurants, 3 bars, 2 swimming pools, resort spa, 55 slip marina, gourmet market & cafe, boutique, onsite dive shop and 3 pristine beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa And Marina
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Tortola
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection Tortola, British Virgin Islands