“Delicious Treat” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Delicious Treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had breakfast at Sebastian's one morning, wanting to try another "hotel's" food from where we were staying @ Sugar Mill. We ordered the Rum French Toast and it was delicious and plentiful. We had the same dish a few days later @ Sugar Mill, and there was no comparison. Sebastian's won....hands down. Not only in quality, but quantity and cost. Not sure if I would book staying at this hotel, though. Guests congregate in one area, and its a "leetle" too tight for me.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fargo, North Dakota
“...the mean....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had the opportunity to eat here on several occasions during our stay in BVI. At both lunch and supper. View is awesome, as long as they keep them cold and keep them coming I could stay there all day. The reason for the above title is the extremes. Had some great food, and some poor food. Had some exceptional service, and some very slow (even by Caribbean standards). Pepper sauce overwhelmed the tuna, but was good sauce. Chicken Roti was fair. Jerk Wrap was also good - something I'd order again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, Michigan
“worst customer service in the bvi”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

my family stayed here for 4 nights end of january. i had booked three rooms through hotels.com... was given a total $ amount, but was told to pay cash on arrival. well on arrival i was told i owed $400 more than what hotels.com had told me. the owner showed me her receipt and i showed her mine. they definitely did not match. i am not blaming her for hotels.com mess up, however i am angry about the way she handled the situation. i obviously asked to not pay the extra $400 since it was not my fault. i even asked to "split" the difference with her. she basically said to me "if you don't want to stay here you can leave because i have other people that will take your room". well sorry but it is peak season and everywhere is booked... and with a group of 12 that is virtually impossible to just go search for another hotel. i had no choice but to fork over an extra $400. i have honestly never been to hotel that did not care if you left. so rude. the next day we ate at their restaurant which is basically on the beach. the waitress was awful. i have traveled to SEVERAL islands and know that service in the caribbean is slow... so that was not the problem. but every time we asked for something she would ROLL her eyes at us. we are very friendly so this caught me off guard. i had requested hot sauce a couple times (getting the eye roll), so i went inside and found the other waitress. i asker her if she could just grab me a bottle because my other waitress had forgot. she said "we are just really busy right now"... i responded with "i know, that is not the problem. it is that every time we order a drink, etc she rolls her eyes at us." not five minutes later our waitress is at our table yelling at me saying that she is "not rolling her eyes, but that she is just menopausal!!" the WORST experience i have ever had at a restaurant in all the caribbean. i will never ever stay at this hotel again. and i would never recommend it to anyone. the only reason i gave it one star was because i had to (and the beach is nice).

Visited February 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Don't bother.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We loved our stay at Sebastian's on the Beach, but the restaurant leaves much to be desired. Very unfriendly wait staff (even more than the norm), bad food and a ridiculously long wait every time we ate there ensured that I take time to review. Especially rude to our friends who are vegetarian, the waitress refused to refill water and insisted that she hadn't made a mistake on our order or our check (both were wrong). Vote with your feet and go elsewhere, like we did. Sugar Mill or Long Bay Resort have far better food and service for the same prices.

Visited January 2013
Lewisville, TX
“Love the rum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just stopped here to get rum to take back home with me. The rum is a great sipping rum. If you get it, don't use any mixers. Just chill and sip. Love this place though.

Visited December 2012